The Sopranos: The Final Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irvine511 said:

i've never been so attached to a TV show.

i'm sure there's going to be the inevitable disappointment. the whole, "what they should have done is ..."

but it's been an amazing 8 years.

amazing.

me too!! It has been an amazing 8 yrs I agree. It's gonna be one hell of a sad sunday nite thats for sure.. :sad: :sad: :sad:

I am gonna miss this show...!!

Bono's American Wife said:

One more day :sad:

I think this is the first time I'm not looking forward to a new episode :(

yeah I have been thinking about this episode for a long time now.. And I am so so torn.. part of me is excited to see what happens... and the other part of me is totally dreading it. Knowing this is it.. the end.. and I don't want it to end!!:sad:

I'm trying to find a local bar or other public place that will be showing the finale tomorrow night. I'd rather watch it live than downloaded later on my little computer monitor, with the sound and sync off by a few seconds. :(

corianderstem said:
I'm trying to find a local bar or other public place that will be showing the finale tomorrow night. I'd rather watch it live than downloaded later on my little computer monitor, with the sound and sync off by a few seconds. :(

Come on over - my couch has room :happy:

Actually LMPA's place is probably best. She has lots of food :drool:

we should all be glad Tony's not actually a family member, it doesn't seem like things have worked out real well for his family lately. Of course, it remains to be seen what will happen tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it and dreading the end of it all at the same time!

there was an article today in our local paper....a rare interview with James Gandolfini...he is notoriously media-shy....the question was if he would miss Tony, and did he feel like he "liked" Tony? His answer....he would not miss Tony...and he did not like Tony so much that last few years....He said the hardest part was saying goodbye to all the cast members:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
he said that he felt many a time his castmates carried him.

He was on the Actors Studio this morning and seemed very humble. He also discussed how hard the scenes were to do when he got violent with the women cast members. It was a really good interview.

corianderstem said:

Yeah, me too. I was walking on the main avenue in my neighborhood this evening and nobody's advertising anything, which surprised me because this is a big Sopranos neighborhood (a few of them grew up/lived here, Paulie still lives here and Bobby Baccala used to own a soup joint here). I might just take a walk tomorrow night at 9-ish and see if any place does have it on...

Well, I think I'm going to download it as soon as it's online and get up an hour earlier tomorrow to watch it on my computer. I'll check the torrent sites as soon as it's over on the east coast and hope for the best. :wink:

apparently there are bookmaking sites taking bets on who gets whacked

I got to believe that with so many people on the set, that friends and family could get some good pay offs

and yes I did hear that they did film more than one ending (i wonder how much truth there is in this)

I am not checking the sites
I think they could be spoilers

:banghead: why, why, why, do I have to go to Gwen Stefani tonight!!! I'll be watching it here when they air it again @ 6 A.M.

Last edited:
deep said:
apparently there are bookmaking sites taking bets on who gets whacked

I got to believe that with so many people on the set, that friends and family could get some good pay offs

and yes I did hear that they did film more than one ending (i wonder how much truth there is in this)

I am not checking the sites
I think they could be spoilers

SPOILER ALERT. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

They did film more than one ending. Every day while going to and from work, I pass by this old-fashioned ice cream parlor in Bloomfield. They filmed the last scene there in March, and I saw all the camera crew there. A few weeks later, they came back to the ice cream parlor to reshoot.

I get a kick that I pass by this parlor every day where they filmed the last-ever scene.

corianderstem said:
Well, I think I'm going to download it as soon as it's online and get up an hour earlier tomorrow to watch it on my computer. I'll check the torrent sites as soon as it's over on the east coast and hope for the best. :wink:

As long as I can get it downloaded by 1AM I'll probably watch it tonight! I'm going back and forth about reading Sopranos messages before that - spoilers don't usually spoil my enjoyment of the show but I remember watching the episode where Christopher dies 10 days after it aired (because I was on vacation) without having read anything and being shocked! I want to be this time too, I think, gonna be hard though!

PLEASE PLEASE FOLKS NO SPOILERS TONITE !! Please be courteous to those of us who want to be surprised.

the east coasters: can you also refrain from posting spoilers too..pretty please!!

The safest thing to do is avoid the internet tonight until you've seen the episode.

Especially this thread. Yeah, it's reasonable to expect people not to post spoilers for a while, but it's also reasonable to not even go into a thread about the TV show until you've seen the episode.

For what it's worth, I don't think what joerags posted could be considered an actual spoiler. :shrug:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
PLEASE PLEASE FOLKS NO SPOILERS TONITE !! Please be courteous to those of us who want to be surprised.

the east coasters: can you also refrain from posting spoilers too..pretty please!!

:up: Even we West Coasters should wait to check in since some of us do catch the east coast feed....:hyper:

love2bmama said:
can somebody confirm that there aren't any spoilers on this page? I really really don't want to read something that will spoil this for me after waiting so long for it, and I know I'm not alone. thanks!

no there are no spoilers on this page that I can see. Joerags mentioned them shooting a scene at a ice cream parlor but that does not necessarily give anything away..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom