The "Somewhat Premature" 2010 AFL Thread that is likely to remain awesome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vlad n U 2

Blue Crack Addict
Hi and welcome to the 2010 AFL Thread, 3 months before the year 2010 hits us in the face. A 2009 AFL Thread part 2 would be almost pointless considering the fact that we only have the Grand Final and trade week/draft day left in the year.

So here we are!

AFL, you know you love it. :mac:

I suppose I should. In other news I have really been enjoying the classic grand final replays that One HD has been dishing out this week. :up:

Great to relive the fantastic Sydney and West Coast rivalry.

And for tomorrow, a replay of the 2007 Grand Final, quite the treat for me and Danny! :D

I may just bake some choc muffins for tomorrow.

Not, perhaps, traditional footy food, but they're CHOC MUFFINS. Mmm, chocolate.

Already set with the wine and the cheese and crackers, aw yeah.

I'll probably be on here and be watching the Grand Final.

:farkyeah:

I'm going to eat way too much food this afternoon watching this game.

It's a 50/50 game at best, you can't tell who's gonna win, but i'm leaning slightly towards St. Kilda.

Would love to see some rain pouring down later, what a spectacle that would be.

:yes:

Yeah, Schneider's early miss from a snap was absolutely abysmal. Right in front of goal.

You can't really see much on the TV. Though quite a few players are falling over!

This may just be 2008 all over again, with the Saints playing the role of the Cats and the Cats playing the role of the Hawks.

St. Kilda are wasting such golden opportunities, especially Milne.

yup yup yup . in conditions like this against a team like geelong you just cant fuck up those opportunities. third quater its likely geelong will tie them down and flog them .

Two quick goals to Geelong just then, St. Nick needs to do something inspirational to have a chance of winning.

Wow! What drama! Saints by a goal, a free kick given to Schneider after Milburn had a crack at the umpire!

How momentum can change! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom