The "Somewhat Premature" 2010 AFL Thread that is likely to remain awesome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, actually, I'm not entirely clear on why I picked the Eagles. I'm wondering if I bolded the wrong team by mistake.

Reckon Essendon may well be on to beat St Kilda, given the way they're slumping in Riewoldt's absence.

So, against whom will Povmond get their first win of the season? Or will they go winless? My bet is that it will be somebody completely unexpected, somebody doing fairly well. Not, you know, top four, but in or within sight of the eight.

So, against whom will Povmond get their first win of the season? Or will they go winless? My bet is that it will be somebody completely unexpected, somebody doing fairly well. Not, you know, top four, but in or within sight of the eight.
in previous years, i would have agreed with that for the winless side. but this Richmond side is so bad that i can't see them holding it together for four quarters. next chance i get i'm taking up TAB's $6 quote on them to remain winless.
They'll beat us.

btw did you hear that Naitanui/LeCras apparently = Polly Farmer/Bill Goggin?

It's a shame LeCras isn't as highly rated as he should be. Stupid Victorians.

Time for new thread!

When was the last time a team went winless for a whole season?

And I bet you $10 that if I change my Melbourne/West Coast pick, the Eagles will win.

When was the last time a team went winless for a whole season?

And I bet you $10 that if I change my Melbourne/West Coast pick, the Eagles will win.

Doubt it.

And St. Kilda lost its first 44 games, so that counts more than one season. Here.

I may try to find more concrete evidence.

Doubt it.

And St. Kilda lost its first 44 games, so that counts more than one season. Here.

I may try to find more concrete evidence.

Haha, way to go St Kilda.

Just ran into a mention on Wikipedia about how Fitzroy went winless in 1964. And huh, according to one of the replies in your link, Hawthorn's the only other team to go winless for a whole season post-WWII, in 1950.

I want Richmond to play a VFL team. Just to see what happens.

Haha, way to go St Kilda.

Just ran into a mention on Wikipedia about how Fitzroy went winless in 1964. And huh, according to one of the replies in your link, Hawthorn's the only other team to go winless for a whole season post-WWII, in 1950.

I want Richmond to play a VFL team. Just to see what happens.

Give them a trial match against the current Gold Coast outfit.

Back
Top Bottom