The "Somewhat Premature" 2010 AFL Thread that is likely to remain awesome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'll be interviewing Majak, his best mate Joey Halloran, Mitch Thorp (ex-hawk) and Cam White (ex-Dog... i think) this week. they'll all be playing for Werribee.

yep. played cricket with him, as far as i know he still lives 2 minutes from my house.

when he used to bowl he got wickets - not because he was a good bowler but because he was a huge black unit who used to bowl like Lasith Malinga - and the batsmen were scared shitless of him.

you! you said you bet it was Stevie J... BLASPHEMY!!!!

oh i'm so distraught at the moment. i feel like i should be dressed in victorian england get up with my hand on my forehand going "oh the pain, the pain of it all"

Compared to what I had to go through, I can't entirely sympathise, Danny. ;) Hope the club pulls through though, they're a good lot that definitely don't need this to tarnish their image.

9 days until we intentionally lose against Essendon. :drool:

The NAB Cup needs some sort of good prize that would make people actually WANT to win it.

Maybe Matthew Stokes' "friend" ISN'T A REAL PERSON AT ALL?!?!

Go me.

Compared to what I had to go through, I can't entirely sympathise, Danny. ;) Hope the club pulls through though, they're a good lot that definitely don't need this to tarnish their image.

9 days until we intentionally lose against Essendon. :drool:

yeah, fair point. i just hope it stops here.

how are we talking about tanking already? :lol:

We don't have much choice, frankly.

Can't wait, we have heaps of good kids right now and need to prove that to the other 15. More than just Naitanui. :)love:)

Could be a big year for the Weagles, methinks. Showed good signs towards the end of the season.

Could be a big year for the Weagles, methinks. Showed good signs towards the end of the season.

I certainly hope so. Anyone game to predict the end of season ladder?

mefinkz:

1. Doggies! Woof woof, motherfuckers.
2. Geelong. No reason for them to fall down.
3. Adelaide. They have the professionalism and a lot of talent, sure to make the Advertiser unreadable for most of the year.
4. Brisbane. They might just get a flag that they actually deserve. lol jk gys
5. Hawks. Bound to lift, but how much?
6. Saints. Riewoldt will run out of tears.
7. North Melbourne. Total smoky. They're becoming a tough lot and have the guts to regain their late-90's glory, even if not in the next couple seasons.
8. West Coast. We'll sneak in.
9. Collingwood. A good team has to make a plunge, and I don't like the Pies, so yeah.
10. Port Adelaide. God knows, they could just as well end 16th or 1st.
11. Melbourne. Still a bit young, but anything can happen. Could be a powerhouse within a few years with the right coaching.
12. Essendon. Nothing about them is particularly impressing me.
13. Sydney. Still rebuilding, but there will be upsets.
14. Fremantle. Kids like Palmer, Hill and Morabito will be pivotal and I expect this team to make the finals within a few years.
15. Richmond. God, I'd like to put them higher, but they don't give me a reason to.
16. Carlton. There are too many problems, on-field and off-field, to list.

I certainly hope so. Anyone game to predict the end of season ladder?

mefinkz:

1. Doggies! Woof woof, motherfuckers.
2. Geelong. No reason for them to fall down.
3. Adelaide. They have the professionalism and a lot of talent, sure to make the Advertiser unreadable for most of the year.
4. Brisbane. They might just get a flag that they actually deserve. lol jk gys
5. Hawks. Bound to lift, but how much?
6. Saints. Riewoldt will run out of tears.
7. North Melbourne. Total smoky. They're becoming a tough lot and have the guts to regain their late-90's glory, even if not in the next couple seasons.
8. West Coast. We'll sneak in.
9. Collingwood. A good team has to make a plunge, and I don't like the Pies, so yeah.
10. Port Adelaide. God knows, they could just as well end 16th or 1st.
11. Melbourne. Still a bit young, but anything can happen. Could be a powerhouse within a few years with the right coaching.
12. Essendon. Nothing about them is particularly impressing me.
13. Sydney. Still rebuilding, but there will be upsets.
14. Fremantle. Kids like Palmer, Hill and Morabito will be pivotal and I expect this team to make the finals within a few years.
15. Richmond. God, I'd like to put them higher, but they don't give me a reason to.
16. Carlton. There are too many problems, on-field and off-field, to list.

We may just have to start a REAL Interference tipping competition.

It's not the real thing, but ...

IT'S STARTING TONNNNIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT!

Back
Top Bottom