The Snowman (much better video than cock-wavin' Santa)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:
that kid was a greedy bastard. he deserved it.

nah, that's how you become once you've tasted Scotland's other national drink. :lol:

my folks back in the UK have to send over an Irn-Bru supply to me every so often - the stuff is banned in the US! :mad:

love this commercial.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

What is it? I think you explained it to me before, isn't it like an energy drink?

No, it's just a regular soft fizzy drink like Coke or Sprite is. It's made in Scotland (if it ain't Scottish it's crrrrrap!) and is popular in the free world (i.e. outside of the USA*).

They come up with some great commercials. My favourites were parodies of 80s Coca-Cola commercials.

I don't know if The Snowman is known in the US? It's a short animated film shown every year at Christmas in the UK and this commercial is a parody of it. So, if you don't know about Irn-Bru or The Snowman then I guess this won't be very funny.

* I'm only joking folks**...don't get your knickers in a twist!

** kind off

Hey, what's the orange (could be grape) Scottish soda? It's basically carbonated sugar. They have it at the Scottish Festival in Long Island every year. Those people love it. It make my teeth and head hurt just smelling it.

Back
Top Bottom