the single 'go ireland' thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono-vox said:
GO dUFF GO GREEENE GO KEAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOO

I LOVE MY BOYS I LOVE MY BOYS WE ARE GREAT WE ARE GREAT

AND GERMANY IS THROUGH AS WELL AND FRANCE ARE GOING BACK HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

WE NEED TO HAVE A PAR-TAAAAAAAY :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

NOT GREEEEEEEENE....BREEN!!!!!!

Nobody fixed my mistake for me lol :rolleyes:

i've had waaaaaay too much excitement today lol :D

I don't usually post in this forum but I was so happy at Ireland's result today that I just had to come and see if anyone else was celebrating.

Can you believe I had a freaking exam right in the middle of that match? I had to like RUN out of the exam hall and call home to find out if they qualified. And then I had to explain to several bemused friends why I was leaping around a cheering like a mad idiot!

Ahhhh, I'm still so happy I haven't stopped smiling! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

FizzingWhizzbees said:
I don't usually post in this forum but I was so happy at Ireland's result today that I just had to come and see if anyone else was celebrating.

Can you believe I had a freaking exam right in the middle of that match? I had to like RUN out of the exam hall and call home to find out if they qualified. And then I had to explain to several bemused friends why I was leaping around a cheering like a mad idiot!

Ahhhh, I'm still so happy I haven't stopped smiling! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

aaaaw your soo cute!

me and maddie were watching it and talkin on this it was G-R-E-A-T me and my little bro were dancing aboot the living room singing keeeeeeannnooooo keaaaannnooooo with the crowd!!! :D

bono-vox said:
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Cloudi son!!!!! Great match wasn't it?!?!? :D

Damn right, have to say though, bloody scary match first half, and Saudi did have a couple of chances, but Shay is the man really, he gets the prize for coolest player in the world :)
2nd half was a tad boring, but who cares really? Just seemed like Ireland wanted to start the party and Saudi wanted to get home.
3 times in the world cup, never failed to reach the 2nd round :)

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im still fuckin shakin......This is absoulutely bloody incredible!!INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!

Keano!!!!!Duffer!!!!!!Breeny!!!!!!Quinny!!!Jayo!!!!!Gary!!!!!!Shay!!!!!!! And all the bloody rest of you wonderful, wonderful bunch of lads! We salute YOU!!!!!!!!!!

this absolutely amazing, second half much better football,

Shay!!!!!one of the best goalies in the world i think!
Keano!!! the good one!!!so bloody happy for him!!!
Damien!!my joint fave player, absolutely incredible *MICK PLEASE PLAY HIM ON THE LEFT AGAINST SPAIN!!!*
Breen!!Great goal!!!

ah jesus how am i meant to do this???theyre all fuckin great!!!

have to stop now, if i kept goin i wouldnt be able to stop!!!

Laura:drool:

BUT MICK!!if youre reading (!!) PLEASE play Duffer on the left, take Harte off and play Kilbane or Kelly left back, and play Jason Macca or Stephen Reid, right wing!!!

THEY SAID IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE.......BUT NOBODY TOLD THE IRISH!!!

I TELLZ YA!!!!!!WE'RE GOIN ALL THE WAY!!!

all together now......

We're all part of Mickys army, we're all off to Korea,
AND WE'LL REALLY SHAKE THEM UP WHEN WE WIN THE WORLD CUP,
BECAUSE IRELAND ARE THE GREATEST FOOTBALL TEAM!!

GIVEN is an amazing goalie....he kept his calm and didnt let them score at all mwhahahahahha :mac:

Cheers nathan.....hope england do well tomorrow if owen scores a goal...im a liverpool fan.....im happy....if beckham does its a diff story lol ;) Good luck *kiss* ;)

OMG HEEEEEEEEEEEY LAURA ((((laura))))

i was jumpin aboot like a lunatic with my little bro screaming keaaaaaanoooooo keanoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! OMG it was like SLANE or something

LOVE

LOVE

LOVE

THE BOYS IN GREEN

GAWD it feels great to be irish today :D

ccolhandlaura said:
I TELLZ YA!!!!!!WE'RE GOIN ALL THE WAY!!!

all together now......

We're all part of Mickys army, we're all off to Korea,
AND WE'LL REALLY SHAKE THEM UP WHEN WE WIN THE WORLD CUP,
BECAUSE IRELAND ARE THE GREATEST FOOTBALL TEAM!!

Siiiiiiings aloooooong *keaaaaaaaanoooooo keaaaaaaaaaano*

Oh oh they all love to sing Fields of Athenrye they were singing it at the match today

Me <------Very observant fan ;)

bono-vox said:
Given is really greeeeat at keeping those balls ooot!!!!!!!

bloody YEAH!! one of the best goalies in the world at the mo!!

and absolutely FABULOUS LOOKIN with it!! and dont get me started on that sexy Donegal accent!!:drool:

Acrobat Man, you know what?? youre fuckin great at this "Calm the mad irish eejits down"!! THANK YOU!!

We're playing on Sunday anyway.

I think if its Spain we can Definately beat them, we're always more comfortable in the Under dog role, just double up on Raul like everyone else does to us on The Duffer!!!

Talking of Raul, soes anyone think he is the Mirror Image of Carter from ER?? and pretty fine with it!!

Hot Ireland football players...........:drool: :drool: :drool:

Robbies kinda cute dont'cha tink? :D
squad_rokeen.jpg

And Shay Given here for ya Laura......i dunno he looks a lot diff in this pic *shrugs* its from the FAI site anywho
squad_sgiven.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

bono-vox said:
GIVEN is an amazing goalie....he kept his calm and didnt let them score at all mwhahahahahha :mac:

HE is FANTASTIC, on of the bset around!! and absolutely Fabulous Lookin with it!!

And dont get me started on that sexy Donegal accent!:drool:

Yeah, it feels FANTASTIC to be irish, never been prouder!! but i also wouldnt feel proper Irish if i didnt celebrate!!!!

that is a class way of describin it..slane.....i couldnt find a way of describin it....almost, for me, better than Slane!!

Thank you so much Desert, hope your team does well tomorrow...but i also hope they cheer the fans this time, no matter what!!!

Ah....Duff.....Keano...Jayo...Shay....Gary *laura driftin into a daydream...*

so fuckin happy,still shakin,,,,,,,cant even describe it!!

Get your shakin ass over to Keaaaaaanoooo thread.....wee sumting for ya over there girlie ;)

Yeh good luck tomorrow nathan........but a Beckham pic in ur sig......shame on u :p

aaaaw i was at Slane 2 and they played the ireland match when mc ateer scored and it was freakin electric and u2 came on and we were all singin u know heyyy heeeeeeeey baby ooooh aaaaah lol (awful song!lol) by dj otzi and the fields of athenrye.......i tink thats like the best ting ever!!!! u cudnt beat it!!!!!!!! what an atmos....... and seeing LARRY MULLEN JNR on stage :drool: :drool: :drool: *foams at mouth*

:drool: :drool: :drool:

FUCK-ING HELL!

he is so..... wow....

yeah i think Robbie is VERY goodlookin. VERY!:drool:

theres loads of gorgeous irish lads..

Shay...Jason...Gary (kelly)...THE DUFFMAN...Niall....Kenny....a whole lot more too!!

ya prob dont agree ive been told i have weird taste in men!!

Andy Townsend and Packie Bonner...i also have a big thing for them!!

They said it was impossible...but nobody told Jason McAteer!!

y'know, dont think im EVER gonna get fed up of sayin that!!!:yes:

ps was dead happy he played really well when he came on!!:drool:

get YOUR butt over there now laura, see my very very very grateful reply!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom