The Sims 2: The Interference House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no idea. Maybe it has something to do with your graphics settings?
Sometimes it randomly happens for me where I'll get the same movie thing over and over again, even if they are woohooing with the same person.
Sorry. :(

I went to the sims 2 website to investigate and it said that if your video card isn't good enough that the special events camera option will be grayed out, which it is :(. i thought that i had a good graphics card too :grumpy:.

SimDave Evans (who is the EASIEST celeberity to make I believe)met a women and fell in love, got married and they had a baby boy named bono.....that baby...is ugly...ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly....so sad

bono_212 said:
SimDave Evans (who is the EASIEST celeberity to make I believe)met a women and fell in love, got married and they had a baby boy named bono.....that baby...is ugly...ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly....so sad

sometimes the babies are ugly and grow up to be cute.......sometimes :wink:

The Edge requires no effort to create.

It's almost like he's bribed Maxis into allowing himself to be easily cloned. :hmm:

Seriously, there's the beanie, one of the premade faces sorta looks like him, one of the outfits I think he even owns, and the goatee, it takes like two miniutes...the ONLY problem I have is the sandles, but eh, what's one problem?

bono_212 said:
Seriously, there's the beanie, one of the premade faces sorta looks like him, one of the outfits I think he even owns, and the goatee, it takes like two miniutes...the ONLY problem I have is the sandles, but eh, what's one problem?

In The Sims: Open For Business there's a pair of jeans that comes with Converse shoes already. :drool:
They are red, but who cares!

The Interference Good Time Family Band Solution

Now what's Real World without a frivolous competition?
In the next few days, the family will have to prove themselves onstage in order to become Pleasantview's next big thing.

The positions have been filled (somewhat) and are as follows:

Gibby on the Gibby

Mr. Mike on Keyboards

QBee the Bassmaster

Zoots on Drums :rockon:

Sicy on Vocals

And Chiz will be doing...whatever it is Chizip does. :uhoh:
No, no, pretty soon he will have to manage the bandleader and that's an important job. Who knows, he might just have singing parts too. :wink:

Click here for a special rehearsal video! (as soon as youtube finishes processing, naturally)

Spoilerz: A new cast member joins the crew late in the game and receives a nice warm bath massage from one of the cast members. :hmm:

Will jealously arise?

See you tomorrow! :dancing:

19.gif

Great band rehearsal! :applaud:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I went to the sims 2 website to investigate and it said that if your video card isn't good enough that the special events camera option will be grayed out, which it is :(. i thought that i had a good graphics card too :grumpy:.

Time to upgrade!!! :happy:

:sexywink:

Scandalous! QB is bathing U2Man, the newest house member.

U2Man stands guard outside. (Yes, I know the color isn't right but I had to make this dog from memory/scratch since there was no preset. Use your imagination!)

:cute:

And a few more screenshots of general interest:

Gibby doing her favorite thing, the dishes. :drool:

And look! Sicy does cook in her underwear!

I have a lot more video this time around so I should have a few substantial updates...tomorrow.

PlaTheGreat said:

And look! Sicy does cook in her underwear!

tomorrow.

:ohmy: :hmm: :sexywink:

I KNEW it!

*wondering if Sicy will be showing off her cooking skills when I visit her next month*

So who will try to sleep with U2Man first? :uhoh:
Does he have the 'leg hump' aspiration?

Back
Top Bottom