The Sims 2: The Interference House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
image2yf0.gif

edit: lol i suck at photoshoppe

OH MY!!! :ohmy:

Pla, this is too awesome for words! :laugh: :bow:

Utoo said:
Actually, didn't Zootles say a little while back that he was ashamed of having such a high post count? :hmm: Perhaps TPS is just an alter for Zootles to post with a low post count.....and it's failing miserably. :wink:

:no: :no: :no:

Mike :whistle:

That's a mannequin, by the way.

I guess I can also tell you that I'm making custom t-shirts for everyone. :sexywink:

And that in the next coming days some guest appearances will be made. :hmm:

I've finally upgraded the ram on my laptop so I'm trying to install it once more...but I'm pretty sure it's just gonna freeze on 49%...WHYYYYY?!?!?!

bono_212 said:
I've finally upgraded the ram on my laptop so I'm trying to install it once more...but I'm pretty sure it's just gonna freeze on 49%...WHYYYYY?!?!?!

Did you make sure you had enough space for the Sims on your computer? Sims take A LOT of space in a computer..

There was something wrong with the disc, but it's FINALLY working, it's almost done installing (i've got a lot of space on this laptop because it was always too slow to run anything, so I never bothered)

Perhaps in a fit of boredom there will be a describe related sims game :hmm:

Probably not...Hello Brandon Flowers Sim

(i'm just kidding...or am I :|)

on my Sims I made my ex-boyfriend my servent who lives in a shack in the yard and he cries when I make out with Johnny Depp :drool:.

Sometimes I slap him :giggle:.

Back
Top Bottom