The Sims 2: The Interference House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
Well if Pla wants to have me make out with Queen Bee I wont mind... :flirt:

The earliest rule I ever made for myself in the Sims was to never put myself in the game. :tsk: It's too creepy.

But somebody else making out with QB...:hmm:

Gibby: Hey there, sexy lady. :sexywink:

Three ways can't happen. :(

IS EVERYONE READY FOR THE CELEBRITY GUEST?

:sexywink:

The phone rings and Zoots gets a surprise call from the *celebrity guest* due to appear on the show. He says he wants to come down immediately and evaluate the band and the household as a whole.

:hmm:

The photo isn't as secretive as I wanted it to be... :lol: Oh well. I'll keep it up for appearances' sake.

Not far behind *THE VISITOR* is a stalking fan that chases *THE VISITOR* everywhere he goes. It's about time she was put on a list before she causes any real damage. :angry:

THE EDGE comes and compliments Mike on his superb guitar playing skills. He even drops a few Simoleans in the jar.

Later, Queen Bee and Sicy get into another scuffle and Edge is less than impressed. He lays his hands on the drums.

After spending the afternoon with the family, Edge tells Zoots that they are far from ready to perform at the Hall. He specifcally cites that QB (the insigator of the fight) is not mature enough to be bass player. :tsk:

Edge is upset because Gibby has been out all afternoon walking U2Man and hasn't been able to meet her yet.

Then Zoots went upstairs to tell the household the news about their day's review.

Gibby Gets Home

Gibby shows up and thanks Edge for dropping by with a warm friendly hug. "Next time, I'll play the Explorer for you."

But the hug lingers on...

Edge takes the opportunity to plant a small one on Gibby.

But it goes on even further.

Edge suddenly says that he's got to get home and leaves without saying goodbye to the rest of the house. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom