The Simple Life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Despite being tossed into the genre, this is not "reality" TV.

I plan to catch a few episodes....I am not sure what will be more enjoyable...the yocals or the celebs.

<------ SUCKER!

I heard it was going to be really funny...I'm basically watching so I can see them make arses of themselves so that way when I look at them I don't feel so bad about myself (physical wise). :mad:

Stupid rich girls with their perfect bodies. :madspit:

paris hilton going from socialite to yokel country girl... is NOT a big stretch, is it now? :eyebrow:

but that kind of country farm stuff ISN'T even the "real life"

put 'em in a corporate office, make 'em commute, pay their own rent, do their own grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning, making drs appointments, dealing w/ cell phone people and insurances

boring, but it'd be funny! :p

omg this show is pure comedy :lol:

"What is Walmart? Do they sell walls?"

:lmao: :crazy: :lmao:

I'm with you on this one! what an idiot!!! I can't until she starts stepping in shit and wondering what it is... :lmao:

And by the way, the first Mrs. Estrada was from a little place outside Fort Smith, Arkansas called Bonanza...everything you're seeing on TV is true bumkinville!! In 1974, I spent 3 Looonnnggg summer weeks there; if the bugs don't get you, the simple non-existent life will.!!!

:(

Last edited:
oliveu2cm said:

i haven't seen the show to know what kind of country farm stuff you're talking about but what do you mean it isn't "real life"? i grew up on a farm in a small country town, where everyone knew everyone. when i was growing up, i think the population was around 6,000...it's around 8 or 9,000 now. and there are other smaller towns around the area where i grew up that are even smaller than that...like population 12 :lol:

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard...:lmao:

Okay, so I did last night on the phone with my friend Emily, but it was still funny.

Paris Hilton is quite possibly the hottest woman ever to walk the face of the Earth.

gm_l1.jpg

:drool: :combust:

oliveu2cm said:
put 'em in a corporate office, make 'em commute, pay their own rent, do their own grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning, making drs appointments, dealing w/ cell phone people and insurances

make 'em single working mothers. :up:

Paris is a freaking twig. She looks like you could blow on her and she'd break :|

Ok I taped it cuz I was at dance class.. I think I missed the last couple minutes. What happened after they snuck out and got in the truck and drove off??

that show was not even mildly amusing. it was just annoying.

the best part was when the kid shoved that little mutt down the slide.

oliveu2cm said:

boring, but it'd be funny! :p

hey buddy!
what do you mean it isn't real life, you have just insulted half the country. The next time you open your mouth to eat think about the farmers who grow that for you so when all you "oh so big important people in your corporate office" do your grocery shopping you can remember where that came from....or I guess all of us farmers are just growing pretend food in our pretend lives.

Last edited:
Northeast said:

hey buddy!
what do you mean it isn't real life, you have just insulted half the country. The next time you open your mouth to eat think about the farmers who grow that for you so when all you "oh so big important people in your corporate office" do your grocery shopping you can remember where that came from....or I guess all of us farmers are just growing pretend food in our pretend lives.

Chill out dude, she didn't mean that you work. It's just that the corporate life is reality for most of the country. Yeah, she probably could have worded it better, but I know oliveu2cm from around the boards and I'm sure she would never EVER have meant to offend you.

Back
Top Bottom