The Sick Person's Bellyaching Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Are ya sick? What do ya have? Let's all commiserate together, shall we? This is always fun.

Make it detailed. That's the spice of life.

Ok, I'll go first.

I have a monster case of laryngitis right now. I can't talk at all. I woke up feeling like I have a huge, hard phlegm ball stuck in my throat. :sigh: :(

Now you go!

I found out I had a malignant tumor on my neck (skin cancer) two weeks ago and I just found out yesterday that:

1>. It didn't spread

2>. The operation that removed it got all of the cancer.:up: :applaud: :dancing: :rockon:

YBORCITYOBL said:
I found out I had a malignant tumor on my neck (skin cancer) two weeks ago and I just found out yesterday that:

1>. It didn't spread

2>. The operation that removed it got all of the cancer.:up: :applaud: :dancing: :rockon:
Happy for you that it was caught early..skin cancer is sooo deadly; :up: for your doctors as well.

YBORCITYOBL said:

1>. It didn't spread

OMG! I'm so sorry! And I'm so glad things will be alright for you!!! :hug:

^,^^ Thanks Mr. BAW and Angel, it was a lot of prayers and great support system around me!!!!

:sigh: not a good month for me:

* I found that i'm hypoglicemic
* I fainted last week, and my arterial tension is too low all the time... In the hospital they took me torax x-rays a TAC test and an ECG. I'm waiting for the results....

Last edited:
I have been sick since returning from Vegas. A bronchial/respiratory flu thing. I've missed 2 days of work and my doctor finally prescribed some monster antibiotics and some kind of weird caplet that's supposed to help dry up the congestion. I am coughing my head off, my throat feels like it has exploded, I have a headache eyes ache, my whole body hurts from coughing. I have no appetite, I sound like I have laryngitis when I try to talk and no one wants to be around me. Guess I'm not going anywhere this weekend. :sad: Just me, bundled in my jammies and blankets with chicken soup, tea honey & Lemon watching videos. Life could be worse!

To the others....I hope you all get well, and hang in there YBOR....I am glad to hear things turned out in your favor.

Back to bed now for nap #3 of the day.....

Back
Top Bottom