The Shiny Happy People...The CSG Worshippers!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: I used to have a lot more than I do now, and quite honestly haven't listened to them in awhile. But, the ones I still have and like are: Live in Sarajevo from Popmart, a couple ZooTV ones from Rotterdam, and The Unforgettable Night (don't know where that one was taped though).

:hmm: I used to have a lot more than I do now, and quite honestly haven't listened to them in awhile. But, the ones I still have and like are: Live in Sarajevo from Popmart, a couple ZooTV ones from Rotterdam, and The Unforgettable Night (don't know where that one was taped though).

My favorite shows would be anything from TJT, TUF, October and ZooTV shows. :drool:

:up: My favorite tours were JT, UF, ZooTV, and Popmart, so I'll listen to almost anything from them. Admittedly though, I've lapsed in my U2 fandom pretty significantly over the past year or so. :lol:

The entire Middle East is incredily wealthy, it's sick the amount of wealth they have :crazy:

That country is insanely wealthy and well developed. I mean it has a high quality education system and high quality health care but beneath the surface there's so much sexism and inequality.

I think inequalities always exist in society but poverty brings them out to the forefront.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom