The Shins - Chutes Too Narrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got back from buying it actually. The cd sounds so much better than the crappy mp3's I had before it. I'm actually kind of suprised how much better the mixes sound now from the cd.

Basstrap, it's really great. Overall, I think I like it more than 'Oh, Inverted World'. I recommend it.

It has one of the cooler cd booklets I've ever seen. The artwork is nice too.

PS - You also get a free Shins sticker :wink:

um... YAAAAY!!!!

this album is definitely one of the best i've heard all year. it's a work of genius.

I finally picked this up yesterday. I love it! I don't know what took me so long since they're local and everything. :reject: It just didn't grab me when I listened to it online but the more I read and heard I realized I needed to get it. It's on heavy rotation at my house along with the new Wilco which I also got yesterday.

joyfulgirl said:
I finally picked this up yesterday. I love it! I don't know what took me so long since they're local and everything. :reject: It just didn't grab me when I listened to it online but the more I read and heard I realized I needed to get it. It's on heavy rotation at my house along with the new Wilco which I also got yesterday.

Hopefully you'll like it enough to go pick up 'Oh, Inverted Wold' also!!! :wink:

I support all Shins support :up:

PS - They're awesome in concert (I know of someone else who can back me up on this!) :wink:

joyfulgirl said:

I do! It's on my list! Which do you like better?

I used to like Chutes Too Narrow better, but it's all pretty even-steven now. I know that most critics all still like Oh, Inverted World better.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom