the second poster of the week is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elvis presley!

congatulations old yeller, there was never a doubt that this was your week.

one of my favorite parts about you is how you never fail to glaven du hanches le garcon layonaisse.

*shakes hand

may this be a week you enjoy with your whole heart, because trust me, youll never recieve this award again.

I have to agree with this nomination Ships-meister. EP, you are indeed the poster of the weak.....I mean week..... Thank you for your fantabulous posts and funky fresh FTP. Keep up the good work.

When it's time to party we will party hard.

Very deserving winner. EP puts my threadwhoring to shame. Rock on. Rock on.

Sorry Ouizy, it'll come soon.

:up:

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
i killed un lapin. if you read my latest dear diary, youll have realized that i am a filthy, filthy man. an untolerant man too, might i add.

yes i noticed that, so,....back to un lapin, did he beg for mercy or just sit there with that sly grin on his face like usual?

:drool:

Re: Re: the second poster of the week is...

Bonochick said:

Yeah...but remember what happened to Old Yeller.

to stop me from crying, my mom always told me he was processed into hundreds of little weiners children like me would enjoy for meals to come.

martha, itll take more than some anti-bacteria spray to keep this superbeast from knocking on your door.

ha, i like that sig youve got there old boy.....not as good as your old U2 love story though....:wink:

anyway, what were we talking about

oh yeah, that elvis presley guy.......

Im so happy to be poser of the week

hey elvis, do me (a favour) and go to zoo confrontationals and check out enggirls thread about being in the newspaper. read my very last comment. do you think shell be scared? go say something scary.

oh yeah, that enggirl chick is really asking for it (a hug)......

yeah, that love story is a damn sexy one, Bono must have been drinking again..

bear, i think the reason enggirl is so coy is that she doesn't know about your 25 cent deal. how could you leave her in the dark on this one? :down:

Back
Top Bottom