the second poster of the week is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mad1 said:
hey I know Jimmy Journal.........yea hes that kid on the corner of the street.........looks baffled all the time...........has one toe sticking outta his shoe and carries a pipe by his side.....

:sigh:

Jimmy is a cannibal, other than that you have him pegged

:drool:

ok this is what we do.

first off we MUST rent a beach house for Bear.....then 2 weeks later on a Friday evening gatecrash the eegit by helicopter, we abseil down into the sea. The three of us emerge lit up by the sunset with our faces done catty eyes and red lippy and we call Bear on the phone and tell him to open the door. Once he does we walk out of the sea and we teasingly but not displaying pull down our zips on the front of our black catsuits - no bra on.............and strike our poses......with me cracking a leather whip......
we seductively look at Bear and walk towards him and watch in total awe at him pissing down his own leg.
We push him indoors and immediately dress him up in rubber and leather and seal him to the bed.
we tease him for half-an-hour before we leave him closed in the bedroom and go and put on a good movie, helping ourselves to popcorn, coke and plenty of other good stuff.
We all fall asleep on the sofa then next morning walk in and individually kiss deathbear goodbye on the cheek. Twenty minutes later the Marines arrive by speedboat to take us home.

dunno about u ladies but it sounds good to me! ;)

Last edited:
well Im curious.;........

Bear

When u go to bars with mates are u loud proud and full of it in front of them?

Or do u sit back and be the little one in the corner whos kind and nice and knocks drinks back but eyeballs the Beautiful Women?

ive made it very well known what i do in bars.

i hate them. everyone there sucks.

so what do i do? i hit on every single girl that doesnt appear to be with a guy. but the thing is, i dont hit on them in a way that they think i actually like them. oh no. definitely not. ive realised talking about politics is the greatest way to make them uninterested in you.

basstrap, would you consider yourself an idealist or a realist?

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:

basstrap, would you consider yourself an idealist or a realist?

idealist!!!!
if I was a realist I would have to kill myself

what sex toys would you recommend?

Back
Top Bottom