The second official 2012 AFL thread: Undefeated after six rounds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dream prediction was utter garbage. Who knew. :laugh:

Disappointed not to get the tip, but I'm glad Collingwood lost - not for the cliche of "lol good Pies lost", but that I was worried they were just starting to get ahead of the pack a bit. Now they could end the week outside the top four! Helps keep the season wide open, which I'm thoroughly enjoying.

Hahahahaha

10358833.jpg

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I'll start watching regularly next round, regardless of sleep. Who knows, maybe this is the start of something. Like I said way back when, it's obvious that we have the talent to be among the best in the league, but haven't given a shit in months. All the more reason to pile on Ratten, tbh.

The small portion of the match that I watched looked like the same old shit, but the Pies were so unspeakably terrible that it didn't matter. Figured they would straighten out their kicking so I passed out just before halftime :lol: I feel like such a shitty fan.

Looking over the schedule, 2 out of the next 3 rounds will involve us directly competing with other sides vying for the 8th spot. If we can win out, I'll be a believer.

As for this round, Go Lions! Go Eagles! Err, uh, go Suns...woooo...

Seriously though, I'm really excited for Roos/Eagles. I think that's a more level match than some will assume.

Wow, Vlad did you change your username? :wink: Unlike round 3 I actually tipped the Pies. Was this close to picking the upset but talked myself out of it.

Nah we're totally a better side at the moment :doh:

Looks like it's about time for somebody to make a new thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom