The second official 2012 AFL thread: Undefeated after six rounds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Freo can thrash a team by 40 points in relatively good conditions and yet only kick a dozen goals themselves. Truly an admirable feat.

God, what a bad week for my tips. Can't believe the Dogs got up over the 'Roos. Was in Ballarat today so I didn't see either game, but saw some highlights while having dinner at a pub and the 'Roos looked pretty average in those.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kind of want Carlton to beat St Kilda tomorrow for the sake of my tips.

Nahas and Lovett-Murray get off with their tackles. Walker gets 2 matches. Ridiculous.

St. Kilda blows and any team that doesn't beat them by at least 40 blows as well. Let's get this shit done and take the top spot on the ladder.

This stream's audio is twenty miles out of sync with the video. Pretty funny, seeing Gibbs nail a goal to no reaction from the commentators. :lol:

Geez Riewoldt is far from the player he used to be. Still competes but his kicking is a shambles.

And St. Kilda's kicking is atrocious.

Hahaha. Joseph drops a sitter in the B50, Milne picks up the crumbs and then goes out of his way to let Joseph know about his mistake. :lol: Loving the mini skirmishes everywhere.

The refs are handing this to the Saints, what a crock of shit. No less than three awful calls in one quarter.

Wilkes gets a free because Jamison slaps him on the stomach? What?

St. Kilda are doing very well to be in this match.

Can't believe Saints are in front when it feels like the game's slowly slipping away from them.

Shame Milne was ordered to change his shirt. :lol:

And yeah, what you guys said re: Riewoldt. Can't trust the guy in front of goal these days.

Fucking amazing goal by Saad. :up: Dodges a few players and has a shot from not the most comfortable position.

How the hell are St Kilda 21 points up? Carlton look a bit confused this quarter. Don't doubt they'll launch a serious fightback though, even if Traviud gets a bit Vladdy. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom