The second official 2012 AFL thread: Undefeated after six rounds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks that Adelaide went home a little early.

My tips are terrible, but I'm happy.

Feel better, Cobbler.

Whoa, I didn't get any tips right today but I'm not complaining, this makes things pretty damn interesting.

GWS - bros, like you more than the Suns and their Microsoft Word logo any day.
Adelaide - now totally a thing?

Bono is a lot like a Giants player, especially in the way he plays footy

And if eyfhdjshjsgh apaaaart
And if the dolldk....ooooaaahhh
And iff yoouurr gllaaauhhhuuh aaaack
Uhhfere the second you uhh uhhhhhhaaaaack
Oh no, uh aaawwwnnng
OH OH
WALK ON WALK ON
What you can't ehhoohaweeenn
Uhhhhh
WALK ON WALK ON
STAY SAFE TONIGHT

All that you touch
And all that you see
All that you taste
All you feel
And all that you love
And all that you hate
All you distrust
All you save
And all that you give
And all that you deal
And all that you buy
Beg, borrow or steal
And all you create
And all you destroy
And all that you do
And all that you say
And all that you eat
And everyone you meet
And all that you slight
And everyone you fight
And all that is now
And all that is gone
And all that's to come
And everything under the sun is in tune
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

And if eyfhdjshjsgh apaaaart
And if the dolldk....ooooaaahhh
And iff yoouurr gllaaauhhhuuh aaaack
Uhhfere the second you uhh uhhhhhhaaaaack
Oh no, uh aaawwwnnng
OH OH
WALK ON WALK ON
What you can't ehhoohaweeenn
Uhhhhh
WALK ON WALK ON
STAY SAFE TONIGHT

All that you touch
And all that you see
All that you taste
All you feel
And all that you love
And all that you hate
All you distrust
All you save
And all that you give
And all that you deal
And all that you buy
Beg, borrow or steal
And all you create
And all you destroy
And all that you do
And all that you say
And all that you eat
And everyone you meet
And all that you slight
And everyone you fight
And all that is now
And all that is gone
And all that's to come
And everything under the sun is in tune
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

I just... I just...

BigTrophy.jpg

Holy shit, Adelaide. What a season so far! Umpires were much more harsh on Geelong but the game wasn't even vaguely close enough for it to matter. Amazing. Love how many people following the score live sent me texts today all "have you seen the Geelong game's score?!" when I was trying to watch it on delay. :lol:

Pissed off about the GWS result. At half time I thought it was all going to go according to the script I envisaged - GWS start well, then lose puff during the second quarter and Gold Coast would surge to victory as GWS heads home early. Then the bastards came back and denied me a pick.

Now carn the Tiges, even if it makes me 0-3 so far today. Would love to see them knock off Sydney. But ugh, wish I'd picked Adelaide. I even said to Charlotte as I made my tips that "a good tip for an upset this week would be the Crows", but decided to stick with Geelong. If Richmond can hold on to this lead, my brave Essendon pick better pay off or else I'll be 0-4 for the day!

I tipped Adelaide in the website I write for but went with Geelong on the AFL tipping site. Crows are definitely a thing. It's impossible to pick or write off sides for the top four though.

Pretty sure I tipped Richmond. Really hope they get up. If Geelong starts to suck arse I'll go for the Tigers.

Notice the "if", there. On the back of a bad loss, I'm not writing off our entire season, nay, existence, and nor am I calling for the coach's head. :wink:

Sydney's forward line is awful, the only reason I think Richmond might hang on is their opposition's utter lack of firepower.

Not sure who to root for in Essendon/West Coast. I like the Eagles about 10 times more, but I don't want them breaking away. It would be nice to see Carlton at the top of the ladder, assuming they get the job done against St. Kilda. I would also lose a tip, though. Damn.

Carn the Dons!

Jaimee uggghhhh Rogers informed me earlier that Essendon actually have lower odds to win. Are people on drugs?

I should have picked Essendon, honestly, but I just couldn't do it. I don't think they are strong of a side as West Coast. The injuries will undoubtedly level the playing field. It should be quite a match.

Well exactly, the injuries and Melbourne factor do a lot to level the field (which is why I made my pick), but I still would've thought West Coast would go in favourites, or that the betting would be basically level. Not that I give a shit about sports betting, except when it gives us funny Sportsbet ads. The helmet! What a great invention BUT IT DOESN'T LET YOU BET ON YOUR PHONE!

Even if it makes me 0-3 for the day, I'm absolutely loving this Richmond result.

Now watch people who were on the Sydney bandwagon at the start of the month completely write them off. 04/05: "Swannies gun be premierz!!!" 12/05: "WON'T MAKE THE 8 M8!!!"

I don't know why you have such a hate towards Walker. :laugh: Clearly you'd love him in your team.

Probably the most influential 8-disposal, 1 behind game you will ever see. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom