The Scanalous and Sexy Interview

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't take everything seriously...not exactly a motto is it:scratch:

But people need to know when to not get worked up over the small things but know when to take the important things seriously.

Worrying about your job/school and stuff is all important..just many other things are more so...like being with someone you love, a moment under a starlit sky etc

Hmm i am walking talking cliche:huh:

same question.

Motto in life is probably

help each other and you can never have too many friends

:tsk: that sounds sooo corny :reject:
back in my box

same question

Not exactly a motto but I like to live with the right attitude, kind of what LJT said about not worrying about things that hardly matter. To quote a U2 song, "living like its the last night on earth" is a good idea :D

Last thiing you laughed at?

{paintedroses} said:
Not exactly a motto but I like to live with the right attitude, kind of what LJT said about not worrying about things that hardly matter. To quote a U2 song, "living like its the last night on earth" is a good idea :D

Last thiing you laughed at?

Disco asking what time it was for the 15th time! :lol:

least favorite bug?

My dad i think for making a stupid stupid joke i can not remember now.

Bug wise probably flatworms....strange creatures they be...

same question.

Last thing I laughed at - someone falling over at the pub :huh:

Least fav bug - moths are annoying and big spiders are scary

White, milk or dark chocolate?

redkat said:

Very cool disco :combust:

a few years ago, i ran into my school carnival with a guitar and my friends were carrying a couple amps and a microphone. i did 2 and a half songs before one of our teachers came and we ran out. some of the people watching followed us back to my house! it was really funny.

milk chocolate

Pop or Zooropa?

discothequeLP said:

a few years ago, i ran into my school carnival with a guitar and my friends were carrying a couple amps and a microphone. i did 2 and a half songs before one of our teachers came and we ran out. some of the people watching followed us back to my house! it was really funny.

Do you sing as well as play guitar?

Can make spaghetti bolegnaise :)

yeah, i sang and played gutiar. my friend caught that on tape too but he dropped the camera while we were running back and the tape fell out.

redkat said:
yikes I don't think I want to know what a flatworm is

dark chocolate

pop

name a dish you can make yourself (your specialty)

French toast and Champ:drool:

What would be your perfect party if you could organise it?

Popmart themed party! :hyper: I could arrive in style in a giant mirrorball lemon and there could be loads of olives and a big video screen and U2 would be invited but probably wouldn't turn up. Oh and lots of champagne and male dancers :drool:

Same :D

If it was U2 related definitely Zootv :drool: tons of tv screens blowin up zootv condoms all over the place everything silver :hyper:

Disco i heard a recording of yours a while back I'm pretty sure. Uwwe sent it to me. It was really good if that was you!

LJT tell me what champ is?

if you could do one thing and get away with it without ever getting caught what would it be?

My own is kinda have a big masked open air ball in the grounds of a stately home (everyone from Interference invited)....everyones in gowns and fancy masks....hmm maybe like the Labyrinth (if you know the film...one of my all time favourites, mainly because Bowie is in it... )

Probably a lot of fireworks...i love fireworks:drool:

Champ is mashed potato with chopped scallions mixed through and some onion...it is really nice..i love it anyway...

LJT said:
Champ is mashed potato with chopped scallions mixed through and some onion...it is really nice..i love it anyway...

I've called that colcanon is that wrong? oh wait that has leeks is that the only difference? either way yum :drool:

redkat said:

I've called that colcanon is that wrong? oh wait that has leeks is that the only difference? either way yum :drool:

it can be done with leeks, scallions etc anything like that really...but it is Irish in origin i believe.

I like numb

disco did you read back? was that recording yours

My question

if you could completely get away with one thing what would you do?

Trying to Throw Your Arms Around the World

favourite album of all time?

redkat said:

My question

if you could completely get away with one thing what would you do?

hehe. two. at once.

no. i'd go steal Edge's Gold Top Les Paul. he's rich -- he can get a new one

did the mysterious recording have a name? was it a song or just some guitar crap

Last edited:
Achtung baby

two at once? did you mean menage a trois?you're talking sex right

it was a U2 song i can't remember which one

it was really good! :drool:

I think it was The Fly Disco did because i have a copy lying about somewhere...

Back
Top Bottom