The Scanalous and Sexy Interview

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sex on a first date.. No.

Ever had a one night stand?

Evening out Dining and Dancing or Quiet evening at home watching movies?

Thought you'd like that Tilli

Worst condiment substitute?

Example---> I myself once ran out of Mayo but allready opened a tin of Tuna fillet...I used peanut butter..thinking Hey it'll hold tuna together on sandwich.........................................EEEEEEWWWWWW

My old flatmate got coffee and gravy mixed up once..:sick:

It is not really a food as such, but Marmite:yuck:

Favourite type of foreign food?

I don't dig lobster either....

*sunday* Watching cartoons with my youngest son, surfing at sunset, home in time to cuddle with wife :wink:

same?

Never tried lobster...

A perfect sunday involves getting up late, going to the pub for lunch, go for a walk in the afternoon and then chill out in the evening..

Same question again...

sunday

usually I get up early do the weeks shopping then go to church though I'm reconsidering that part

Out to lunch with family

around the house the rest of the day

What soothes you when You don't feel well?

A hot water bottle and having my mum around (I don't think I'll ever grow old enough not to want my mum when I am feeling unwell)..:happy:

As I am in lazy mode again... same question

*soothes?*
A hot bath, half a doob, cup of tea with honey and lemon, listening to "Tomorrow Never Knows" - Beatles on headphones

worst news you heard only to find out is was B.S.:mad: ?

Me thinks there is a story behind the question too.....

:ohmy:

Ok Laird - just think of the hot bath etc and calm yourself!

would have to be Jersey shore in '88...covertable broke down in the WORST hood in the world, had to stay the night in a crappy motel next to GOOBER'S SERVICE STATION, ripped off on repairs, wife and other couple blamed me. :ohmy:

same ?

Driving across country through the desert 120 degrees in some spots in a car without air conditioning or reverse with a chinchilla in the backseat :)

name something you wear every day that isn't an item of clothing?

My earrings.

Favourite item of clothing?

Back
Top Bottom