The Say WHATEVER YOU WANT Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
I'm eating a 4 egg omelette.

*licks lips*

Ich trinke orangensaft.

Orangensaft :drool:

I am too ingenuous and I want to kick the asses of the bastards that are playing tricks on me.

osnap.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:
I'm making a mental list today of the mistakes I made this year, the people I wasted time on..it is very depressing

:shame: you need to stop doing that

make a list of all the good things you've done this year!

Well I'll try..one good thing is I stuck up for myself more, was more assertive in relationships.

I am tired of feeling used and discarded, I'm not going to open myself up to going through that again next year. Loneliness is less hurtful.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Well I'll try..one good thing is I stuck up for myself more, was more assertive in relationships.

I am tired of feeling used and discarded, I'm not going to open myself up to going through that again next year. Loneliness is less hurtful.

I feel that way all of the time too. It sucks. Hang in there - tomorrow is always a new day and the most important thing is that you believe in yourself! :hug:

MrsSpringsteen said:

:yes:

:hug:

I'm so used to plain old Altoids which I love... I need new mints...

My puppy is biting so hard...I think she might have anger issues ... she growls and she sounds like a gremlin :huh:

There was a period where I would have about 6 a day ...just because....Then I would only eat the cinnamon ones, but those don't really count as mints ...there is no cooling effect, but they taste amazing!

Back
Top Bottom