The runaway bride did it again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justified

Refugee
[q]HITCHED! JENNIFER LOPEZ'S SURPRISE WEDDING
June 5, 2004

JENNIFER LOPEZ has done it again! ET has learned that the former runaway bride married newly divorced Latin MARC ANTHONY in a surprise wedding late Saturday afternoon. White tents were erected in the singer's backyard over the weekend and classical music could be heard playing. Sources tell ET Anthony arrived at the nuptials with Lopez's mother, GUADALUPE.

In full wedding regalia, including an elegant full-length gown and white umbrella, Lopez walked down a rose pedal strewn aisle. About 40 guests watched as the couple exchanged vows under a flower covered bridal arch. Lopez sparkled from head to toe with diamonds gracing her hair as well as diamond earrings, a necklace and bracelet, while Anthony sported diamond cufflinks. Guests then entered the party tents to sample the catered fare as echoes of big band music filled the air. When contacted by ET, Lopez's spokesperson, ROB SHUTER, would neither confirm nor deny that Lopez and Anthony had indeed tied the knot.

This is the third marriage for Jenny from the Block, who was famously engaged to BEN AFFLECK last year before calling off their planned nuptials. She and Anthony first dated in 1999 and rumors that they were back together began again when the twosome were spotted dining together after the Golden Globe(R) Awards, just five days after her very public split from Ben, and only weeks after Anthony's ex wife DAYANARA TORRES filed for divorce from their 3-1/2-year marriage. Just last week, Anthony was granted an even speedier split in the Dominican Republic.[/q]

Haha...to be fair, the two did date before back in 1999, so they did know each other better than just five months.

However, I doubt this one will last either, knowing both of their track records. So much for the "sanctity of marriage." :lmao:

Melon

Ironic that she got married to someone else on the VERY night "Gigli" premieres on pay cable. I'm not a Lopez fan.

Well, at least she spared us the lengthy and public engagement this time. Maybe she's actually learned it's not a good idea to shove every detail of her private life in everyone's face.

well, im not much of a lopez fan. but i i wish her and marc anthony well.

She's hell bent on being married at all times, you gotta give her that.

I say 9 months.

Justified said:
alright kids let's place the bets on how long the marriage will last.
Based on her track record, the flowers will stay fresh longer than this marriage :ohmy: .......

I heard that he had only been divorced from his previous wife for a week and that him and jlo were dating while he was still married. Classy :|

Justified said:
alright kids let's place the bets on how long the marriage will last.

Apparently, at the British bookmakers the odds are 3 to 1 that the marriage will last less than one year. 10 to 1 that J-Lo will marry eight or more times.

:silent:

Back
Top Bottom