The Ruff Interview ........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes i'm so tired that i can't sleep :crazy:

i did not know you were here...hi! :wave:

Hi Ruff :hug:

I don't think I have any unusual talents :hmm: I'd have to ask other people. I was told I'm double jointed but I'm not sure

if you can't sleep what do you do?

Redkat, thanks for the thread :hug: If i weren't so tired i'd roll my sleeves up and ask the Really Ruff questions! :laugh:

I read when i can't sleep. if that doesn't work i start waking up my various pets hoping someone wants to play. or i get online or turn on the tv. I have awful insomnia pretty regularly. sucks!

did you have a good day?

I did have a good day!

went out shopping for a bit. ran, plenty of blue crack and chatting. A nice weekend!

We missed your ruff questions :hyper: We had a few of our own but it wasn't the same :)

I get insomnia a lot too. I'm finally had a few nights of 6 hours sleep which is really good for me :drool:

which show this tour has been your favorite?

awwww...you can always count on me to be invasive and inappropriate, sweetie :hug: i'm here to help :wink:

sounds like you had a great weekend. i love doing something indulgent after i go for a run. it's nice to have a reward.

6 hours sleep--i could not survive on that regularly. i need 8 or 9, but when i have insomnia get 2 or 3. :scream:

Croke 3 was incredibly special
London was exciting for reasons other than the show :drool:
Seattle 2 and Chicago 4 were unreal.

what do YOU do when you can't sleep (other than take a shower :ohmy: )

ruffian said:

I read(which usually doesn't work. I get too into the book. :lol: ), go online, or listen to my iPod. None of those have helped. :slant:

Last album you purchased?

DG! :hug: my insomnia twin!

Kaiser Chiefs

do you have bumper stickers on your car or do your parents, and if so what do they say?

(lmao) a shower perks me right up:ohmy:

I get on blue crack or read. Tonight I'd probably absorb myself in the hurricane coverage. Lately i take tylenol pm (maybe with a dirnk :shh: ) lay down with my ipod and it's helping.

Damn I love my ipod!

I so wish I could have gone to a Croke show!

What was so exciting about the London show :hyper:

Have you listened to any of the music I sent and if so what do you think?

I LOVE the music you sent me. :heart: i'm gonna buy the CDs :up:

hop on MSN real quick

ruffian said:
DG! :hug: my insomnia twin!

Kaiser Chiefs

do you have bumper stickers on your car or do your parents, and if so what do they say?

I have a windshield sticker with the name of my school, one bumper sticker for a local sports radio station here, and another that says Vote For Pedro.

For redkat: do you want me to send you anymore bootlegs?

redkat said:
Hi DG :hug: I didn't even see you above me

yeah i'd like another boot!

How was your day away?

:hug:

It was fun. We went to the beach but it was overcast so we just hung out there for about an hour and went back to her house and watched Bridget Jones' Diary. My friend and I went out for ice cream before she dropped me off at home around 9. All in all, a good day. :up:

aww bridget jones and ice cream with friends sounds great!

Glad you had a nice day!

Favorite chic flick?

doesn't this thread change when the boys are gone :giggle:

ruffian said:

benadryl - same stuff in it as the OTC sleep aid without a pain reliever (such as advil/tylenol)
have some milk and cookies - seriously - Milk rich in the amino acid L-tryptophan. L-tryptophan helps the body produce neurotransmitters such as seratonin. - more gets to your brain if you eat it with a carb (ie cookies)

hope this helps

I'm going to U2 in December! :hyper: (see countdown....which reminds me I have to change it). :wink:

I rarely make my bed.

Favorite comfort food?

Hi TRE! :hug:

nurse chrissi said:

benadryl - same stuff in it as the OTC sleep aid without a pain reliever (such as advil/tylenol)
have some milk and cookies - seriously - Milk rich in the amino acid L-tryptophan. L-tryptophan helps the body produce neurotransmitters such as seratonin. - more gets to your brain if you eat it with a carb (ie cookies)

hope this helps

an interference nurse :drool: does it get any better????

corn on the cob with cheese or cheese instead of ...nevermind ::shifty:

favorite sandwich hmm thin sliced turkey on really fresh bread maybe even kalamata olive bread with mayo :D and sun dried tomatoes :drool:

I didn't even know I wanted a sandwich :rolleyes:

if you had to sing one U2 song in front of people which one would it be?

Back
Top Bottom