The Ruff Interview ........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RedrocksU2 said:
:ohmy: < (RK)

Who would YOU choose to open for U2 in November's gigs?

Interpol would be great to open for them.

Same question.

{paintedroses} said:
:lol: LJT that was fantastic! In the words of Paris Hilton, thats HOT.. :drool:

haha thanks i was actually getting a tad nervous waiting on the verdict:wink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Josie and the Pussycats.

Love their stuff

Men here's one for you:

Do you prefer your women naughty or sweet?

A bit of both, naughty in bed:combust: Sweet the rest of the time for lots of cuddling and what not:sexywink:

{paintedroses} said:

Haha we should make it a regular Monday night feature..

:hmm: i shall take it into consideration..it was quite spontaneous tonight mixture of not sure what the hell i was doing and just tiredness, though i am generally hyper most of the time..

{paintedroses} said:

I'm gonna put it on my ipod and listen to it as I fall asleep every night.. just to freak ya out :wink:

:lol:

Slightly freaky but in the words of Goldfrapp oooh la la:flirt:

LJT said:

:hmm: i shall take it into consideration..it was quite spontaneous tonight mixture of not sure what the hell i was doing and just tiredness, though i am generally hyper most of the time..

:up: you're very brave.. i wouldnt want anyone to hear me talking like that! But then I don't have a super cool accent.. :)

{paintedroses} said:

:up: you're very brave.. i wouldnt want anyone to hear me talking like that! But then I don't have a super cool accent.. :)

tis no biggie, i mean i sing jingle bells in the middle of the town in the Summer, this is nothing:wink:

Yeh as Reggie says...we want to hear your lovely voice:hyper:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Ah c'mon roses, put it up there for us to hear. We're all friends...right?:ohmy:

I've already shown you guys pics today :mad: I don't like my voice :reject: and unfortunately I don't have a microphone on this computer

{paintedroses} said:

I've already shown you guys pics today :mad: I don't like my voice :reject:

I didn't like my voice until some of my English friends kept telling me how much they liked it, i used to hate it, still don't like it much...i am sure then your voice is just fine...

Bye Reggie:wave:

And pics PaintedRoses? well going by your avatar which i think is you:love:

Back
Top Bottom