The Rolling Stones Survivor - Sticky Fingers - Round 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST favorite.

• Brown Sugar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sway

• Wild Horses

• Can't You Hear Me Knocking

• Sister Morphine

• Dead Flowers

• Moonlight Mile

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
It was a close one, but "Sway" narrowly outlasted "You Gotta Move" by a score of 9 to 1 in favor of the latter. "You Gotta Move" is the first track eliminated from the album.

This doesn't matter right now, but I've decided to only do one poll for Exile on Main St. in which you will vote for your five favorite tracks, similar to how we did the albums prior to Beggars Banquet. I personally feel like five might be a little harder to pin down then 2 or 3, so I'm giving you time to think about your choices now. So, yeah, keep that on the back burner.

Meanwhile:

Please: VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Don't agree with doing one poll for Exile, I was looking forward to some actual discussion on the lesser known tracks of that album.

Saving my vote at this point because I don't really want to vote for anything here. They're all good. I'll try to push for a double elimination.

I don't think we have anything better to talk about. Lyrical sincerity? Coffee brewing techniques? The Cure?

I really want Bitch to stick around. It's swinging, grimy, and cynical in the way only the Stones can be. So I'll vote I Got the Blues simply to help preserve it. Apparently Sway is the best thing they ever did, so no use voting for that again.

Surely there's a compromise in the middle somewhere? None of these should really taking more than a week. Fatigue will set in eventually.

Listened to the album again, and it's a shame I Got The Blues is getting axed. What a perfect homage to the Stax Records sound. It's not in my Top 5 but it's definitely better than Bitch.

I'm voting for Bitch on the off chance that a double elimination happens. I think both songs are equally (very) good.

I'm really surprised by the outcome here, but I probably shouldn't be.

Anyways, I'll figure something out for Exile. Maybe single day polls and vote for two to start things off.

Back
Top Bottom