The Rolling Stones Survivor - Final - Round 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your TWO LEAST favorite songs.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Honky Tonk Women and Shine a Light have been eliminated, because if I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times: You people suck.

Vote for your two least favorites

Each round will be 24 hours, except for on weekends.

Onwards.

Beast of Burden Pizza Burnin' needs to go. I can't believe it outlasted every Sticky Fingers track.

Gimme Shelter/Street Fighting Man/Tumbling Dice/Ruby Tuesday

GS/TD will probably be the final if I had to guess and I wouldn't mind that so much, especially since the rest of this has been a disaster.

Last edited:
A top four is such a weird fucking way to do things. Like, the actual Mount Rushmore isn't even really that great. The hell is Teddy doing up there? He's a badass, but not among the four most elite presidents.

Anyways, I just hate top fours because they're such a yucky uneven number, but for you, Cobbler:

Gimme Shelter / You Can't Always Get What You Want / Ruby Tuesday / Play With Fire or She Smiled Sweetly depending on the day.

A top four is such a weird fucking way to do things. Like, the actual Mount Rushmore isn't even really that great. The hell is Teddy doing up there? He's a badass, but not among the four most elite presidents.

Anyways, I just hate top fours because they're such a yucky uneven number, but for you, Cobbler:

Gimme Shelter / You Can't Always Get What You Want / Ruby Tuesday / Play With Fire or She Smiled Sweetly depending on the day.

Four is an even number.

top 4 is a weird one though. it's like you started making a top 5--a very normal number, half of a top 10 which would also be a normal number--and got too lazy to figure out just 1 more.

top 4 is a weird one though. it's like you started making a top 5--a very normal number, half of a top 10 which would also be a normal number--and got too lazy to figure out just 1 more.

Thank you. Someone's in my corner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom