The Rolling Stones Survivor - Final - Round 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your TWO LEAST favorite songs.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
In the continuing adventures of "You all suck" the following songs were eliminated: Can't You Hear Me Knocking, Moonlight Mile, Shattered, Paint it Black

(OK, actually, I'm only bummed about Shattered. That song's easily in my top ten. Anyways...)

Vote for your two least favorites

Each round will be 24 hours, except for on weekends.

Onwards.

I couldn't figure out why there was nothing from Sticky Fingers I really wanted to see make it, but then I looked at the tracklisting and remembered that none of my favorites made it through the semi-final, so I'm back to being grumpy with everyone.

I don't even care much about beast of burden, I just hate the wooooo woooooos in sympathy and never want to hear satisfaction again ever.

Its not even a good effort..."All I want is my Pizza-ri"? C'mon that line could have been made much better using "pepperoni"

And "Nurse Cheryl" looks like the offspring of Gene Simmons and Linda Blair at 2:30.

Shine a Light is easily in top 5 Stones songs, maybe my top 3. Great sentiment to the track; it's uplifting when it could be mawkish dreck like Fleetwood Mac's Don't Stop. Shame that it's leaving.

Back
Top Bottom