The Rolling Stones Survivor - Exile on Main St - Round 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST favorite song.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
A real triple elimination, this time, sees Rip This Joint, Let It Loose and Soul Survivor leaving us.

And honestly, I only voted for Let It Loose so it wouldn't be more fuzzy math. I love that song :sad:.

Other songs receiving votes: Sweet Virginia - 1, Loving Cup - 1, Happy - 1

There are 7 songs left and 5 move through to the next round, so we'll go ahead and just do single elimination.

Also, I'm leaving the polls at 24 hours. Somewhere along the lines in Interference history we stopped making polls for these survivors on the weekends and started making them 48 hours long. I tell you, that's just too damn much time. For the single album threads where you're voting for your favorite, 48 hours is fine, but I should have been doing 24 all along for these single song eliminator threads, IMO.

Please: VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

THIS POLL IS ONLY 24 HOURS

I have no idea what to vote for.

I know what NOT to vote for: Tumbling Dice, Shine a Light, Happy....but the other way around...very difficult.

I'm going to be fighting for Tumbling Dice LOOOOONNNGG into the ends of this little competition.

The three best remaining, IMO:

Shine a Light
Tumbling Dice
Happy

All the rest are in equilibrium.

Can't wait to see the epic battle at the end of this entire survivor: Monkey Man vs Sway vs Loving Cup. Who would ever have predicted anything else?

This is so sad.

Is Happy vs. Sweet Virginia actually going to be a thing?

Last edited:
Well, well. Looks like Laz may be able to retain a bit of hope for the human race after all.

Next round: protect Torn and Frayed. I think I'll be voting Happy, but I may just vote at the last second for whatever if Torn and Frayed is on the chopping block and I can get it through.

Last edited:
If nothing changes in the next 35 minutes, there won't be a next round, a double elimination would leave us with the final 5.

#strategyvote

Back
Top Bottom