The Rolling Stones Survivor - Exile on Main St - Round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your TWO LEAST favorite tracks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Using the same judgement call / fuzzy math as last week, I'm declaring another triple elimination by way of Shake Your Hips and Ventilator Blues tying with 5 votes, and declaring All Down the Line eliminated with 4.

Others receiving votes:
Sweet Virginia - 1; Soul Survivor - 3

We are now down to 10 tracks remaining, but let's just do one more round of voting for two at a time, and then we'll return to single elimination.

Please: VOTE FOR YOUR TWO LEAST FAVORITE SONGS
THIS POLL IS ONLY 24 HOURS

:lol: I expect Rocks Off, Tumbling Dice, Loving Cup and Shine a Light to be locks. Surprised to see any of those with a vote already.

Ashley needs to end this now and pull some fuzzy math so Loving Cup gets through anyway.

Yes yes, this is the point where we start getting the incredulous "holy fuck you voted for x don't you know it's a fan favorite etc etc etc." Correct me if I'm wrong but a feature of a classic album is it has a number of great songs rather than one or two and a bunch of filler.

I don't see why I can't throw both my votes at sweet Virginia. That should be allowed.

Yes yes, this is the point where we start getting the incredulous "holy fuck you voted for x don't you know it's a fan favorite etc etc etc." Correct me if I'm wrong but a feature of a classic album is it has a number of great songs rather than one or two and a bunch of filler.

That is very true.

But Loving Cup is much more classic than Sweet Virginia. :wink:

I don't see why I can't throw both my votes at sweet Virginia. That should be allowed.

Just vote for one song instead of two. I haven't done that yet, but it will probably happen later in the Exile draw when I can't find two songs worth voting against.

I was so ready to vote for Loving Cup but I totally forgot how much fun it is.

The votes for Soul Survivor are fucking disgusting and so I am voting for Rip This Joint, easily the weakest song here.

Just vote for one song instead of two. I haven't done that yet, but it will probably happen later in the Exile draw when I can't find two songs worth voting against.

Doesn't really have the same weight to it as two votes would, and it's still one of the only two songs on the album I dislike.

Back
Top Bottom