The Rolling Stones Survivor - Emotional Rescue (Attempt 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your TWO FAVORITE songs.

• Summer Romance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Send It to Me

• Indian Girl

• Where the Boys Go

• All About You

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Ok, let's try this again:

Ok, that was the end of the Tier 2 albums, and we ended up with four songs going through in the end anyways. This makes the final Tier 2 listing:

Miss You
Some Girls
Beast of Burden
Shattered
She's a Rainbow
200 Light Years From Home
Citadel
Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)
Angie
Winter
Paint it Black
Under my Thumb
Mother's Little Helper
Ruby Tuesday
Let's Spend the Night Together
She Smiled Sweetly

I was going to stop in a couple albums, but there seem to be people who want to go through the entire discography. I'll leave it up to you all. My alternative was just to do an open thread where people suggested songs that should make it through to the Tier 3 semi-final, and I would just toss them in there, rather than spending another week on albums that only a handful of people have ever heard.

Meanwhile:

Please: VOTE FOR YOUR TWO FAVORITE SONGS

Emotional Rescue and Dance (Pt. 1) for me. Though i'd be happy with send it to me or she's so cold going through also.

poll and op do not match. how am i supposed to vote for ruby tuesday and she smiled sweetly when they're not actually there? or did they get magically voted off the island before i noticed cos i can't follow these polls.

poll and op do not match. how am i supposed to vote for ruby tuesday and she smiled sweetly when they're not actually there? or did they get magically voted off the island before i noticed cos i can't follow these polls.

This is still the preliminary album voting rounds. This is the round for the all-time classic, Emotional Rescue. There are three tiers of albums that will have voting to parse down to the final. The second tier finished, so I posted a list of what WILL be in that semi-final when we get to it.

Sorry for the confusion.

This is still the preliminary album voting rounds. This is the round for the all-time classic, Emotional Rescue. There are three tiers of albums that will have voting to parse down to the final. The second tier finished, so I posted a list of what WILL be in that semi-final when we get to it.

Sorry for the confusion.

ah ok. i think i get it. i'm bad at survivors dammit.

Back
Top Bottom