The Rolling Stones Survivor - Emotional Rescue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Ok, that was the end of the Tier 2 albums, and we ended up with four songs going through in the end anyways. This makes the final Tier 2 listing:

Miss You
Some Girls
Beast of Burden
Shattered
She's a Rainbow
200 Light Years From Home
Citadel
Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)
Angie
Winter
Paint it Black
Under my Thumb
Mother's Little Helper
Ruby Tuesday
Let's Spend the Night Together
She Smiled Sweetly

I was going to stop in a couple albums, but there seem to be people who want to go through the entire discography. I'll leave it up to you all. My alternative was just to do an open thread where people suggested songs that should make it through to the Tier 3 semi-final, and I would just toss them in there, rather than spending another week on albums that only a handful of people have ever heard.

Meanwhile:

Please: VOTE FOR YOUR TWO FAVORITE SONGS

My alternative was just to do an open thread where people suggested songs that should make it through to the Tier 3 semi-final, and I would just toss them in there, rather than spending another week on albums that only a handful of people have ever heard.

This is the best option IMO.

I'd go with: Emotional Rescue for sure. Then picking between: Send it to Me, Dance, She's so cold.

Sorry about that gang, I had a really busy day at work yesterday and then I was off today and took advantage of it. I will restart this poll for the weekend in the morning and we'll carry on from there.

oh great, i remember to come into this thread on the computer and there isn't even a poll :lol:

Back
Top Bottom