The Rolling Stones Survivor - Between the Buttons (US/UK)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your THREE FAVORITE tracks

• Yesterday's Papers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Obsession

• Cool, Calm & Collected

• All Sold Out

• Please Go Home

• Miss Amanda Jones

• Something Happened to Me Yesterday

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Please: VOTE FOR YOUR THREE FAVORITE TRACKS

It really does appear that we're going to have to do the "Vote for your favorite" format until at least the "Big 4" but I'm tempted to do it for all of them at this point, because I don't want to keep shifting back and forth.

Anyways, for those who may have missed it, the Aftermath rounds went terribly, so I decided to heed the advice of a few and just move forward with the three obvious selections and call it a day, so the first songs in the Tier 2 survivor will be, "Under My Thumb", "Mother's Little Helper" and "Paint it Black".

As much as people love this next album, it actually fared worse in the initial thread than Aftermath but still maintained enough votes to be Tier 2, so three songs from Between the Buttons will be moving forward. I have no idea what the third track's gonna be, but I think I can guarantee what at least one of them is :wink:.

Please: VOTE FOR YOUR THREE FAVORITE TRACKS

She Smiled Sweetly, Ruby Tuesday and Who's Been Sleeping Here? in that order. She Smiled Sweetly is just...I love that song more than I can say. And I feel almost equally strongly about Ruby Tuesday.

I really don't like "Let's Spend the Night Together", and I couldn't decide what to vote for for my third. It was between Who's Been Sleeping Here? and Cool, Calm and Collected, so I went with Hewson.

Ruby Tuesday, Let's Spend the Night Together, Back Street Girl.

Which means there is no perfect version of Between the Buttons for me. :sad:

Between The Buttons

Back Street Girl
All Sold Out
Please Go Home
Who's Been Sleeping Here?
Something Happened to Me Yesterday
Let's Spend the Night Together

Is this a Lance's Mom concept album?

Back
Top Bottom