The Rolling Stones Survivor - Beggars Banquet - Round 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST favorite.

• Sympathy for the Devil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Expectations

• Street Fighting Man

• Stray Cat Blues

• Salt of the Earth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Please: VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Round 1 is in the books with quite a scattering of votes. In the end, "Parachute Woman" found herself in the lead, and we are one song closer to our final five.

Onwards.

P.S. if one more person votes for Stray Cat Blues :angryfist:

Listened to this again. Parachute Woman and Jigsaw Puzzle don't do much for me. I'd be down to go along with whichever one snags a vote first.

EDIT: Didn't read closely, looks like that decision was made for me last round.

Last edited:
Dear Doctor is easily my least favorite. I hope it dies soon. I can't get into this kind of jangly blues music.

Listened to this again. Parachute Woman and Jigsaw Puzzle don't do much for me. I'd be down to go along with whichever one snags a vote first.

EDIT: Didn't read closely, looks like that decision was made for me last round.

Oh man. I fucking love Jigsaw Puzzle.

I listened to the album start to finish again today, Jigsaw Puzzle is dope. Dear Doctor I can take or leave so it's an easy decision for me.

I like Jigsaw Puzzle, but I'm not sure it fits well on this album. I'm voting Prodigal Son this round, but Jigsaw will be next for me if it survives this round.

:up: Let's get Jigsaw Puzzle out of here. I don't hate the song, but it strikes me as more of a parody (especially lyrically) than the Stones doing what they're best at.

Back
Top Bottom