The Rolling Stones Survivor - A Bigger Bang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your TWO FAVORITE songs

• Let Me Down Slow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rain Fall Down

• She Saw Me Coming

• Biggest Mistake

• This Place Is Empty

• Oh No, Not You Again

• Dangerous Beauty

• Laugh, I Nearly Died

• Sweet Neo Con

• Look What the Cat Dragged In

• Driving Too Fast

• Infamy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Shoot! I forgot to listen to Steel Wheels and didn't get a chance to vote. Well, regardless, Mixed Emotions and Almost Hear You Sigh will be moving on to the Tier 3 semi-final.

Speaking of which, this is the LAST album thread before we start the semi-finals. Those polls will be in the usual survivor format (vote for your least favorite song) and will go for 24 hours each. Once we've eliminated the necessary number of songs (I can't remember off the top of my head what that number is, I have it on a doc somewhere), we'll move on to the Tier 2 semi-final and then the Tier 1 semi-final, before finally ending all of this madness in one final round (of several more polls).

Anyways, this is the most recent Stones album, which is kinda crazy, cause it came out 10 years ago. And U2 fans think they've got it bad...(I kid, we really don't need any more albums, kthx, just keep touring.)

Please: VOTE FOR YOUR TWO FAVORITE SONGS

Probably Rough Justice and then i'll choose between: It Won't Take Long, Rain Fall Down, Laugh I Nearly Died and Oh No, Not You Again.

Laugh, I Nearly Died is pretty awesome now that I re-listened to it.

Last edited:
I really dug Rough Justice and this whole album when it first came out. It led me to buying tickets for the tour. The show blew my mind - it was hammering rain that day and these 60+ year old dudes were rocking and giving it harder than almost any other band a third their age could hope to give *coughkanyewasahugepussycoigh*. I went down the back catalogue rabbit hole at that point and became a big fan.

Alas I always come into these threads on my phone lately and forget by the time I'm in a position to use a desktop computer, and i'm drunk now so I doubt I'll remember later, but I'm voting for Rough Justice and Laugh I Nearly Died in spirit for the moment.

Back
Top Bottom