The Rolling Stones announce new cross-promotional deal with....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
Days of Our Lives.

http://www.soapoperafan.com/days/general.html
NBC'S “DAYS OF OUR LIVES” WALKS THE “STREETS OF LOVE” WITH THE ROLLING STONES

BURBANK, Calif. -– October 11, 2005 -- NBC's "Days of our Lives" and The Rolling Stones have partnered to embark on a four-month unprecedented and multi-faceted deal, it was announced today by Sheraton Kalouria, Senior Vice President, NBC Daytime Programs.

Forty years ago, as the Rolling Stones began their tours, "Days of our Lives" began its run on NBC. On October 18, the two worlds will partner as "Days of our Lives" airs the world premiere of the Stones' "Streets of Love" video in its entirety (1 p.m. in most time zones; check local listings for times). For another four weeks after the video premiere, viewers of "Days" and fans of the Rolling Stones will continue to hear the song as it underscores the song's themes of love and loss that will be brought to life by the storylines on "Days of our Lives."
I bet someone already posted this. :grumpy:

what a way to show you've still got that youthful rock and roll spirit.

is there anyone these guys WON'T take money from?

capitalist whores.

Zoomerang96 said:
i can see u2 doing the exact same thing by their next tour.

250px-Tv_sesame_street_oscar.jpg

will bono be using his Registered Trademark cliches as he goes door to door? i love his quirky gimmicks, they're so off-the-cuff! :happy:

I've been a Stones fan for a while, but I just want to go under a rock right now. How does Keith Richard agree with this stuff???????? THIS IS NOT VERY ROCK N ROLL!!!!

I know, it's only rock and roll but I like it!!! HAHAH WHOOOOP!!!!

Keep clinging to the fading cusp of that Greatest Rock Band on Earth thing, Mick, cause it's only rock and roll but I like it!

I saw a repeat of Live Aid the other night, whoop! Keep it up Mick, you don't look a day over 100!

Back
Top Bottom