the ridiculously so in love thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
let it hang all out, ladies and gentlemen.

i want to hear the most disgustingly mushy love story you have to tell.

i love restraint, i love the build up, kind of like tim and dawn on the office.

any of you have a story like theirs? something that built up over time, and by time i mean years?

over-indulge your story with romantics that didn't even happen, 7ust create a story so over-the-top that it'll make anyone puke who's bitter over love!

but please indicate if it's true or not.

i have a fantastic story i could make up. in fact, i've lots!

but do go on with stories, yourselves, ok?

...why are you still reading this?

have you started writing your love story yet? let's keep the erotics out of this, shall we? i want this to be family friendly, but absolutely mushy. remember, we want to make people sick.

sick.

this is my big comeback, guys.

-ricky gervais

Last edited:
Heh...

been there, done that.

I don't think it is neccesary to drag up the past, especially for the emotional voyerism of completely uninvolved persons.

are you trying to make me cry, bear??

is that what you want to do?!

i'll just sit here and feel happy for you and sorry for myself all at the same time.

OK??!?!? :angry:
Zoomerang96 said:
this is my big comeback, guys.
i liked this part. :sexywink:

Hmmm.....nobody wants to share their sappy love stories with us? It's just as well, it would probably make me wanna puke anyway.

Re: Re: the ridiculously so in love thread

lmjhitman said:
are you trying to make me cry, bear??

is that what you want to do?!

i'll just sit here and feel happy for you and sorry for myself all at the same time.

OK??!?!? :angry:

i liked this part. :sexywink:

nah nah

it's 7ust that

well i had a really good story to tell.

but i need to hear 101001010101010101 more first, lmoalmaolol!

Zoomerang96 said:

i love restraint....

You Dirt Devil...

InspectableLeatherRestraints.JPG

RocknRollKitty said:
I love deathbear because he is so cool he loves russia and u2 and starwars so do I he rocks.

yes, that's mostly true minus starwars. not sure where you got that from.

cheers to good things!

I waaaant to know what loooove is....

I waaaaant you to show me....

I waaaana feel what love is....

I know you can show meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

When I first met him, it seemed to me that time stood still, and the Soul of the World surged within me. When I looked into his dark eyes, and saw that his lips were poised between a laugh and silence, I learned the most important part of the language that all the world spoke – the language that everyone on earth was capable of understanding in their heart. It was love. Something older than humanity, more ancient than the desert. He smiled, and that was certainly an omen – the omen I had been awaiting, without even knowing I was, for all my life. It was the pure Language of the World. It required no explanation, just as the universe needs none as it travels through endless time. What I felt at that moment was that I was in the presence of the only necessary person in my life, and that, with no need for words, he recognized the same thing. I was more certain of it than of anything in the world. I had been told by my parents and everyone else that I must fall in love and really know a person before becoming committed. But obviously they had never learned the universal language. Because, when you know that language, it`s easy to understand that someone awaits you, whether it`s in the middle of the desert or in some great city. And when our eyes met, the past and the future became unimportant. There was only that moment, and the incredible certainty that everything under the sun has been written by one hand only. It is the hand that evokes love, and creates a twin soul for every person in the world.

Yes guys, im in love.

(And im guessing that deathbear is too, which is always nice to
see
:up:

Windmilllane said:
What about stories of jilted love; the kind where you get dumped and have your heart broken. Those are sad, yet juicy and fun.

I know I am addressing this topic too seriously. However, as for windmillane's post... I don't really get it either. I can see why people find such stories interesting, but I think it's kind of foolish.

welp..about 15 or 16 yrs ago i worked with a fella who when i first saw him my heart would beat wildly...I didnt know what the hell to say to him..i dont even remember how it came to pass that we got together the 1st time...
i just remember id leave my house aroundd 11:30 when he got off work and not come home until 3am.......and had to be at work by 8
I didnt need sleep cuz i only had one thing on my mind.
we lived together and i sacrificed alot for this person.....

then something terrible happened .....and now hes makes #1 on my list....in fact the only one who i fantasize about shooting in the head.

i fell in love with a person i didnt even know - and then i was told it was lust not love

welp..about 15 or 16 yrs ago i worked with a fella who when i first saw him my heart would beat wildly...I didnt know what the hell to say to him..i dont even remember how it came to pass that we got together the 1st time...
i just remember id leave my house aroundd 11:30 when he got off work and not come home until 3am.......and had to be at work by 8
we'd park under the swaying branches of trees .....at night
I didnt need sleep cuz i only had one thing on my mind
him
we lived together and i sacrificed alot for this person.....

then something terrible happened .....and now hes makes #1 on my list....in fact the only one who i fantasize about shooting in the head.

i fell in love with a person i didnt even know - and then i was told it was lust not love

what a fool i was
it was truly love

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shit...i dunno how i posted that tripe two times....i cant make one of those dispappear...

maybe thats an omen.......

3 hours and 45 minutes ago
went to the bank to pay something for my boss
the ground was frozen (we had a lot of snow yesterday)

I was entering the bank and...
...I slided...

... directly in the arms of the most beautiful bank clerck I've ever seen in my life

Got a crush with him -- litterally

I blushed as never before

Then notice THE ring on his left hand

:sad:

Back
Top Bottom