The Replacements

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love the Mats!! Long live Westerberg! It's sad they never got the recognition they deserved. Their best records IMO are:

Tim
Let it Be
Pleased to meet Me
All Shook Down

thread bumpage woot!

tim is awesome. i borrowed copies of let it be and all shook down from the library, ripped them to my computer, but still haven't listened to them. i should really do that. thanks for reminding me.

Let It Be is awesome. (Although your library might be even more so.) I love this thread.

BUMP.

There's a Greatest Hits album that came out today. It's the first to cover their entire career and includes two brand new tracks.

On a side note, Let It Be, is the pinnacle of awesome. Oh, and Westerberg's tracks from the Singles Soundtrack!

Replacements were awesome. Let It Be is a brilliant album. And the "raw" version of Can't Hardly Waits has such awesome vocals. SOunds like a drunk singing his heart out at 4am after smoking 2 packs of cigarettes. I love it.

Just a terrific band. Personal fav: Pleased to Meet Me (1987). Fav song: Skyway

Other favorites: Sadly Beautiful, Talent Show, Alex Chilton, Swinging Party, Unsatisfied, Answering Machine, Here Comes A Regular, Can't Hardly Wait, Anywhere is Better Than Here, so many many more.

I seriously don't think I've ever heard any of their songs. I kinda feel like I should or something.

Hawkfire said:
Just a terrific band. Personal fav: Pleased to Meet Me (1987). Fav song: Skyway

:drool:

Come ON Mofo....get with the friggin' program!

I purchased, Thursday....it is still wrapped in the plastic because I am sorta on a Broken Social Scene binge right now.

Back
Top Bottom