The rejects

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I just realized I NEVER go to the actual U2 forum here

but I feel no need since there is no real interesting news yet

what forums do you never frequent or go to

I must say I don't go to ZC very much at all

which is sad cos it's where I proposed to deathbear and he has ditched me

I rarely go to the U2 forum too...the only forums I read on a regular basis are IO, LS, U2 Gatherings, and ZC....I don't really read the music forums either :shrug:

I don't think I've ever read any of the PLEBA sub-forums

I read all the forums... well, because I have to :crack:

But I frequent LS, IO, Zoo and the mod forums the most.

Basstrap said:

which is sad cos it's where I proposed to deathbear and he has ditched me

i told you that if i married you i wouldnt be marrying a girl, and since i want to marry a girl, i couldnt marry you cause your a guy.

i go to the zoo conferences/conversationals forum every so often, as well as the peppermint blood patty and sergei krivokrasov appreciation forums the most.

I never go to any of the U2 forums, Dream Out Loud, The Goal Is Soul, Put 'Em Under Pressure (do do do do ice ice baby), or some other ones that I don't go to so I don't remember their names.

even in this thread, pleba is not allowed to be mentioned ouizy.

pleba belongs in pleba and nowhere else. under chapter 7 rules passed by the un security council on 7, may 1934, mentioning of pleba or any pleba-related topics or behaviour is to be punishable by death.

thankfully, everyone has been following that supreme order very closely.

Flag Pole Pear said:
even in this thread, pleba is not allowed to be mentioned ouizy.

pleba belongs in pleba and nowhere else. under chapter 7 rules passed by the un security council on 7, may 1934, mentioning of pleba or any pleba-related topics or behaviour is to be punishable by death.

thankfully, everyone has been following that supreme order very closely.

Now PLEB@ is beginning to make sense....

I've rarely been in the sports forum, the foriegn language one, and I rarely go into the Goal is Soul.

I try to avoid FYM and PLEBA...but I scan them from time to time and find the same things that were there last week with different titles. I used to go to PLEBA a lot but it just got boring for me.

I only really spend large amounts of time in LS and ZC. I check EYKIW, Bang and the Clatter, and PLEBA occasionially, and the other forums I'll venture into once in a great while.

IO
LS
ZC
Bang
EyKiW (but very seldomly)

Once in awhile I'll check out the MP3 section, but that's it. :shrug:
Pleba is odd.

daisybean said:

I try to avoid FYM and PLEBA...but I scan them from time to time and find the same things that were there last week with different titles. I used to go to PLEBA a lot but it just got boring for me.

ditto! I like FYM though.. I just go and read... but PLEBA is :yawn: same-ol-samo! :| :der: :crack:

The only forums i go into regularly are LS (but not the subforums), PLEBA (only subforum i read is pleabans), IO, and ETYKIW. I check out FYM and ZC every few days. Once in a great while I will go into It's a musical Journey, U2 Gatherings, and EBTTRT. I NEVER go to the others.

I usually hang out at EYKIW, Lemonade Stand (especially the Just the Bang and the Clatter subforum) and PLEBA (although I don't go there now nearly as often as when I first came to Interference). I ocassionally venture into Zoo Confessionals, It's a Musical Journey and FYM. I hardly ever go to the other forums.

i try to avoid free your mind and the goal is soul so i don't disagree with anyone and have to hate them

i like the lemonade stand, io, and everything you know is wrong, and just the bang and the clatter

pleba kind of freaks me out, but i don't avoid it completly...

not enough people post in every artist is a cannibal every poet a theif

not a big sports fan

until yesterday i stayed out of dream out loud or dream it all up again, or whatver it's called...and kinda wish i had the ability to delete threads...

Back
Top Bottom