THE reason to love Coldplay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I remember that one. That performance was great.

Hey they were decent for Rush of Blood and Parachutes. I recently rediscovered High Speed and thought what a shame it is they've sunk to the low of Fix You.

I can listen to their Parachutes/Rush of Blood stuff in doses.

But after a while it just gets too much for me to listen to.

R.E.M. + Radiohead + U2 + George Harrison + Water = Coldplay

X&Y (the song) is the suckiest of them all... :|

Fix You
Talk
Square One
Swallowed by the sea
Till Kingdome Come

:drool:

Fix You is some of the most contrived bullshit to come out of any mainstream rock band in the last decade. Only Miracle Droog comes close, but that works musically at least.

Yeah sorry I ruined your favourite U2 song, Miracle Drug fan.

thatsnotmypuppy said:
Swallowed In The Sea and Square One are great tracks on X & Y - they just chose shocking singles.

You cut me down a tree
And brought it back to me
And that's what made me see
Where I was going wrong

You put me on a shelf
And kept me for yourself
I can only blame myself
You can only blame me

And I could write a song
A hundred miles long
Well, that's where I belong
And you belong with me

And I could write it down
or spread it all around
Get lost and then get found
Or swallowed in the sea

:barf:

What about A Rush of Blood to the Head (the song)? I thought it was a brilliant song, one of AROBTTH's best but no-one ever seems to mention it.

TheQuiet1 said:
What about A Rush of Blood to the Head (the song)? I thought it was a brilliant song, one of AROBTTH's best but no-one ever seems to mention it.

I like that one.

Canadiens1160 said:
Fix You is some of the most contrived bullshit to come out of any mainstream rock band in the last decade. Only Miracle Droog comes close, but that works musically at least.

Yeah sorry I ruined your favourite U2 song, Miracle Drug fan.

LOL, as if anyone gives a f**k. LOL.

Loved the first two albums, but my god, x&Y is some of the most contrived crap I´ve heard in my life. They just seem too needy on that album. Okay guys, we know you want to be the biggest band in the world and better than U2, but for chrissakes!

TheQuiet1 said:

my favorite coldplay song...I luv it

So I'm going to buy a gun and start a war
If you can tell me something worth fighting for
And I'm going to buy this place, that's what I said
Blame it upon a rush of blood to the head

brilliant:drool:

I stand by my contention that 'Low' is the best track on X&Y and should have been the lead single.

inmyplace13 said:
I stand by my contention that 'Low' is the best track on X&Y and should have been the lead single.

its all right...I still prefere " X&Y" the song I mean.......reminds me of pyramid song :reject:

Back
Top Bottom