The REAL state of the union address

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diemen

Resident Photo Buff
Staff member
This isn't really a political statement or discussion, just a really funny movie everyone should see, that's why I stuck it here. I don't intend to imply that Bush actually stands for the things in the video, but come on...it's FUNNY!:D

***WARNING! This is a JOKE!***

www.razorlab.com/misc/video/union.mov

I nearly fell off my chair laughing! :lmao:

Last edited:
That was pretty funny :lol: I'll have to show that to my very liberal friend, she would just die.

*waits for people to start flaming*

Did anybody catch Conan last night? He did his State of the Show address, it was very amusing. :D

It didn't work for me
bawling.gif

Cleasai,

If I am not mistaken you are in San Diego. That is one of the few Republican counties in CA along with Orange County where I live. With the Patriot act the administration has been blocking certain subversive information from upsetting us Republicans.:wink:

deep said:
Cleasai,

If I am not mistaken you are in San Diego. That is one of the few Republican counties in CA along with Orange County where I live. With the Patriot act the administration has been blocking certain subversive information from upsetting us Republicans.:wink:

:lol:

Is that why it wouldn't work for me either??? I should have suspected it was the Orange Curtain firewall.

It looks like it has been pulled off of the website, so, no, that link isn't going to work anymore.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom