The REAL Beatles album poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote on your favorite

• Please please me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • With the beatles

• A hard days night

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Bealtes for sale

• Help

• Rubber soul

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Revolver

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Sgt.Peppers lonely hearts club band

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Magical mystery tour

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • The white album

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Yellow submarine

• Abbey road

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Let it be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you mean as in there's one that i like better than the others?
:no:

Revolver has "She Said, She Said," "For No One," and "I Want To Tell You." It wins.

^
I change my mind after I voted:huh: just after hoking through my Da's LP's and yes Revolver is amazing

it's between revolver and rubber soul. eh....i went with revovler.

IWasBored said:

:reject:

And I only bought that album because this guy I had the hots for said he thought of me every time he heard "Lovely Rita"...so I had to go buy the album. :reject: :reject:

I DO love the album...it's just I wouldn't have bought it without that little nudge. :lol:

Bonochick said:

:reject:

And I only bought that album because this guy I had the hots for said he thought of me every time he heard "Lovely Rita"...so I had to go buy the album. :reject: :reject:

I DO love the album...it's just I wouldn't have bought it without that little nudge. :lol:

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

:wink:

i no longer have a sgt. peppers. my sister sat on the record :mad:

For the hell of it, a quick list of personal highlights and rough album ratings:

• Please Please Me (2/5)--"I Saw Her Standing There," "Love Me Do," "Twist and Shout"
  • With the Beatles (3/5)--"All I've Gotta Do," "All My Loving," "Little Child"
  • A Hard Day's Night (3/5)--"A Hard Day's Night," "And I Love Her," "Things We Said Today"
  • Beatles For Sale (1/5)--"I'm A Loser," "Baby's In Black," "Eight Days A Week"
  • Help! (4/5)--"Help!", "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away," "I've Just Seen A Face"
  • Rubber Soul (5/5)--"Norwegian Wood," "I'm Looking Through You," "In My Life"
  • Revolver (5/5)--"She Said, She Said," "For No One," "I Want To Tell You"
  • Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (5/5)--"Fixing A Hole," "Within You, Without You," "A Day In the Life"
  • Magical Mystery Tour LP (5/5, probably 3/5 for the EP)--"I Am the Walrus," "Strawberry Fields Forever," "Penny Lane"
  • eponymous (5/5)--"Dear Prudence," "Blackbird," "Julia," "Long, Long, Long," "Cry, Baby, Cry"
  • Yellow Submarine (1/5)--"Hey, Bulldog," "Only A Northern Song," "It's All Too Much" (not a whole lot of choices, I know)
  • Abbey Road (5/5)--"Something," "Here Comes the Sun," "She Came In Through the Bathroom Window"
  • Let It Be (5/5)--"Two of Us," "Across the Universe," "Let It Be"

So now you know.

Last edited:
If we're voting favourite, I'll go with Sgt. Pepper's, because it's the first one I got and it's still a sentimental thing. I do think Revolver is a 'better' album, though.

IWasBored said:
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

:wink:

i no longer have a sgt. peppers. my sister sat on the record :mad:

I have a white vinyl version of that album. Still need to buy it on CD though (but Beatles CD's are outrageously expensive here in the Netherlands).

Bonochick said:
...because it's the only Beatles album I own. :shifty:

*mimics IWB*

:ohmy:

*adds personal touch*

:shame:

Go buy Rubber Soul, Revolver and Abbey Road now! (and if you still have some money left after those purchases, don't hesitate to buy The White Album).

:tsk:

:sexywink:

My vote goes to Sgt. Pepper. I just recently got all of the Beatles' albums, and I was most blown away by Sgt. Pepper. There's not a bad one to choose from though.

Magical Mystery Tour

The original MMT tracks are awesome on their own. But when you add Penny Lane, Baby you're a rich man, all you need is love, and of course, the amazing Strawberry Fields Forever, you have a masterpiece.

Every track is mindblowing, especially strawberry fields and the title track

Back
Top Bottom