the Ramones

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glue sniffing is never the answer. I know you "Wanna be Sedated", but that will not solve your problems.

The KKK took my baby away, now that's a problem.

gabba gabba hey

LOBOTOMY

i wanna be sedated

it saddens me to see "blitzkrieg bop" used in a cell phone commercial....at least that's what i think it was a commercial for...i was too busy throwing things at the tv to tell

IWasBored said:

it saddens me to see "blitzkrieg bop" used in a cell phone commercial....at least that's what i think it was a commercial for...i was too busy throwing things at the tv to tell

that really pisses me off
:censored:

I was channel surfing today and caught this VH1 Behind The Music thing (on MTV, oddly) about 1977. Joe Strummer had this to say about the Ramones (from memory, so I'm probably quoting wrongly):

"They came to London and played 30 minutes, and there was no room for a 31st minute because no one could take it anymore."

R.I.P. Joey and Dee Dee (and Joe)

my sister bought me a ramones best of for christmas and i put it in the cd player and she told me if she had known they sucked so much she wouldn't have bought it :madspit:

was it the hey ho let's go anthology?

i didn't get the book with mine. :( i didn't even know there was a book until i chanced upon it at another store five months later.

Back
Top Bottom