The Raconteurs (Jack White & Brendan Benson) release first single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

knox

Refugee
It's called "Steady, As She Goes". It's only available in the real world on 7" vinyl (and then, it's limited to 1,000 copies in the UK... or eBay), but it's up at the band's official website.

To be frank, I wasn't impressed, but I did enjoy it. There's also a B-side up there that I like.

Anyway, their album's going to be coming out in May. And their website is definitely a neat departure from the normal band websites these days, including the White Stripes' own site.

I've only heard most of it once or twice. I've heard 'Steady As She Goes' numerous times, and like it alot. Catchy! And now resting on my iPod. U2valleygirl - did you catch the show last week in L.A. or will you be catching either of the 2 shows in July? There's another Raconteurs thread on the forum as well...

Lila64 said:
I've only heard most of it once or twice. I've heard 'Steady As She Goes' numerous times, and like it alot. Catchy! And now resting on my iPod. U2valleygirl - did you catch the show last week in L.A. or will you be catching either of the 2 shows in July? There's another Raconteurs thread on the forum as well...

I was thinking about that LA show but I missed it. I may try to catch a July show. I am sure those tickets will be a lot easier to get. I think the first half of the CD is better. Maybe that's because I've listened too it more.

it's definitely growing on me. I just need to listen to it repeatedly :rockon:

if you catch the show at the Wiltern - let me know :up:

Back
Top Bottom