The Queen Shows How Clueless She Really Is

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yahweh

Rock n' Roll Doggie
LONDON (AP) - The Queen met four of Britain's most famous guitarists Tuesday, asking them: "And what do you do?"

Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin, Jeff Beck, Eric Clapton, and Brian May of the group Queen, were all guests at a Buckingham Palace party to honour the British music industry. "It's great to meet her and it doesn't matter at all that she did not know who we are or what we do. I wouldn't expect her to," Clapton said after introducing himself to the Queen.

Other guests at Tuesday's royal reception included Welsh teenage pop star Charlotte Church, singers Cilla Black and Shirley Bassey, The Who's Roger Daltry and former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell.

Another guest, recording artist Phil Collins, said it was the not the first time he had met the Queen.

"The Queen has heard my music but I don't know if she's a fan," Collins said.

Pretty funny since all of these bands have been around for like 30 years!

Gee, give her a break, she is almost 79 years of age and has been Queen for over 50 years.

The question "and what do you do?", is what she asks everyone she meets to break the ice.

I bet she even asks her husband Prince Philip, “and what do you do?” Now that is a good question for Philip. :shocked:

this would be funny if she had assumed they were all famous hairdressers or something.

Actually it would be a good question to ask the entire Royal Family what they did because I think they are pretty much the most useless people on earth.

Back
Top Bottom