The Princess reigns over Randooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
I'm so mad right now I could slap someone :mad:

My old boss, the one who's departure from my company had me doing happy dances for weeks last October, came in for a visit today. Not only that but there's a rumor....thankfully her position has been filled and I LOVE my new boss so much. But still.....I heard her laugh and thought :mad: that can't be her! I stood up and there she was in the doorway :scream: Everyone loved her but she was super bitch to me and a few of my coworkers. I have never been so excited to see anyone go when she left. I swear I'll die if she really is coming back :madspit:

If only the person I dont like would leave our company. Ms. M :barf:

:|

So I get back to work and all is quiet...no ex boss in sight. I do know her car though. She used to park right next to where I do and apparently we're both creatures of habit because she parked in the same area that I always do that she used to be in. So I knew she was still around. I went on with my day but then I bumped into her in the bathroom of all places :madspit: We did the fake hi how are you bullshit. I asked her if she was just visiting from Florida and acted surprised when she said she moved back up here :| Then she asked if I still worked on the same team and acted surprised when not only did I say yes but that I love it and would never want to switch. Whatever. She's the one that put me on the team I'm on and then a month later acted shocked that I didn't know what I was doing because she never had anyone officially train me in. :madspit:

Rumor has it she's going to be working with the lawyers since she has a law background. I only have to deal with them occassionally and they're upstairs so maybe I won't ever have to deal with her afterall.

I love my new bosses and I'm glad she left and was replaced by two people who actually treat their employees with respect. I saw one of my bosses today and I wanted to give her a hug :sigh:

fah said:
She moved back from Florida ???

Something sounds suspicious :hmm:

she moved here from FL then lived here for 10 years and then moved back in Oct. Now she's back. :madspit:

Why anyone would want to torture themselves with -20 degree temps in January and mountains of ice and snow for 4 months a year is beyond me :tsk:

I cant believe someone hasnt done a journal entry about our extraordiany trip to Ireland yet. :tsk:

Speaking of Ireland one of our first calls this morning was someone wanting to know if we accepted credit cards issued by the Bank Of Ireland.

Last edited:
Kariann said:
I cant believe someone hasnt done a journal entry about our extraordiany trip to Ireland. :tsk:

Speaking of Ireland one of our first calls this morning was someone wanting to know if we accepted credit cards issued by the Bank Of Ireland.

:tsk: I guess she didn't have an extraordinary time like we did. Maybe it's because she didn't fall! :laugh:

Queen Bee said:

Wait, so does this mean that pictures do exist then? :ohmy:

Found this pretty quick...
34438%3C6723232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E232394936%3A6%3B9ot1lsi

ARW saw it in person at Chicago 3. *jealous* I think she saw it when he was crawling during An Cat Dubh...that was the beginning of the admiration for the...

B
E
L
T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom