The Princess reigns over Randooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
I just at the long range weather forecast for Victoria and Parksville....it's going to rain and then it's going to rain some more and then rain really hard and then maybe get sunny for the last 5 days :|

At least there are museums to to see in Victoria.
That sounds like my usual track record for vacations. Vacations=rain.........I really got lucky on my last vacation....hardly any rain at all:shocked:. Everyone blamed me for the crap weather yesterday; I was off.

I was sitting on my bed about three hours ago and fell asleep. I just woke up and I woke up tired so off to bed I go:wave:

I have just returned from the official website of the City of Victoria. It looks like I will be going to the Victoria Bug Zoo. On their web site they are selling big hairy spiders (live ones) :ohmy:

I do recall seeing you post that High Fidelity quote elsewhere tonight. :hmm:

I'm so mad right now I could slap someone :mad:

My old boss, the one who's departure from my company had me doing happy dances for weeks last October, came in for a visit today. Not only that but there's a rumor....thankfully her position has been filled and I LOVE my new boss so much. But still.....I heard her laugh and thought :mad: that can't be her! I stood up and there she was in the doorway :scream: Everyone loved her but she was super bitch to me and a few of my coworkers. I have never been so excited to see anyone go when she left. I swear I'll die if she really is coming back :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom