The Princess reigns over Randooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:mad: I just got the *you made your choice* lecture from my mom when she asked me about a few things and I said I was at absolute zero in terms of money right now because of Ireland.

:hug: I hate those kinds of lectures.

I think they knew better than to lecture me when I told them I used the money they gave me when I insisted I would be bringing it back.

I just don't tell my mom how poor I am so I don't get the lecture.

I need someone to Drop My Debt really badly. :scream:

:der: I just finished a project I worked on all weekend...I couldn't open up my folder in paint anymore because I have at least a million U2 pictures in one folder. So I cataloged everything by era and then Bono and Edge have their own folders but I have so many pictures of Edge that I might have to break him up in era as well. I have 26 folders and there's one titled "Adam and Larry" and there is only ONE picture of them in it :reject: I also copied the folder I made for Edge just so I have a backup. :der:

Schmeg said:
I just don't tell my mom how poor I am so I don't get the lecture.

I need someone to Drop My Debt really badly. :scream:

I had to borrow money until Friday so that's sort of how it happened. My mom has my sister and I on her savings account so it's just oh so easy to just hit transfer when I look up my account since her savings comes up. But she watches that thing so she'll start to bug me if I don't pay her back on time. :mad:

oh and yes I would love someone to drop my debt! :scream:

arw9797 said:
:der: I just finished a project I worked on all weekend...I couldn't open up my folder in paint anymore because I have at least a million U2 pictures in one folder. So I cataloged everything by era and then Bono and Edge have their own folders but I have so many pictures of Edge that I might have to break him up in era as well. I have 26 folders and there's one titled "Adam and Larry" and there is only ONE picture of them in it :reject: I also copied the folder I made for Edge just so I have a backup. :der:
I did this a LONG time ago because my folder was a mess and I require more organization. Since then mine have always been broken down by band member and era and stuff. :drool:

Schmeg said:

I did this a LONG time ago because my folder was a mess and I require more organization. Since then mine have always been broken down by band member and era and stuff. :drool:

I'm really happy I did this. I saved a few Live 8 pictures last night and it was so easy to just paste them in my Live 8 folder :D

Oh to those of you for whom I was copying dvd's today: I didn't copy anything. :reject: I ran out of sleeves and I didn't run out and get them. Friday! I promise!

:scream: I just filled out an application for the Kohls down the street from my house. I don't care....it's close to home and I pass it on the way home from work so I could easily work one or two nights a week and Saturday. :sad: I hate being poor. I just need to do this for a few months and then I'll be ok :shifty: I hope. I think I'll be ok in a retail setting now that it's not my only job. I was so evil and bitter that I worked in retail towards the end of my days at T J Maxx a few years ago. I actually miss working in a store sometimes :hmm:

my mom asked if either of the Gap girls could help me get a job at one of the local Gaps around here. I told her I didn't think I was very Gap friendly and would probably get fired my first day for telling someone I didn't care if we didn't have their size :reject:

:ohmy: holy shit the elevator works and the beeps are LOUD! That scared the crap out of me :sad:

arw9797 said:
would probably get fired my first day for telling someone I didn't care if we didn't have their size :reject:

:hmm: maybe I am still a little bitter and should consider applying for jobs outside of the clothing setting. :reject:

I think someone in my neighborhood is having a bonfire. It smells really good. :drool:

Schmeg said:
I think someone in my neighborhood is having a bonfire. It smells really good. :drool:

Bonfire smell is probably the one smell which invokes the strongest reactions in me. I always feel very homely when one is going on in our neighbourhood (we have a big expanse of land outback, so get them quite often :up: )

I want to stay home tomorrow so bad. It's not like I'll have anything to do at work anyways :madspit: In another month I'll be dreaming about boring days when I'm so busy I don't know which way to turn. :crazy: To was soooooooo looooooong :mad:

I still have a gigantic purple lump on my knee and I think my elbow is going to have a lovely scar on it but I don't care :tsk: Then when someone asks me where I got the scar I can tell them I fell on Bono's sidewalk in Killiney! :cute: I think falling on his street and getting all banged up has to be the coolest story next to the one where we walked by a random hotel in Chicago and Mr The Edge 2 U just happened to walk right out. :sigh: What a great year it's been so far! :heart: U2 :heart:

arw9797 said:
I still have a gigantic purple lump on my knee and I think my elbow is going to have a lovely scar on it but I don't care :tsk: Then when someone asks me where I got the scar I can tell them I fell on Bono's sidewalk in Killiney! :cute: I think falling on his street and getting all banged up has to be the coolest story next to the one where we walked by a random hotel in Chicago and Mr The Edge 2 U just happened to walk right out. :sigh: What a great year it's been so far! :heart: U2 :heart:
That does make a really good story!!! :lol:

We always come away with great stories...not usually so many bruises though...

And remember:
kill-EYE-nee, not KILL-uh-nee. :shifty:

Schmeg said:

That does make a really good story!!! :lol:

We always come away with great stories...not usually so many bruises though...

And remember:
kill-EYE-nee, not KILL-uh-nee. :shifty:

kill-EYE-nee and V-eye-co road not V-eee-co road :crazy:

The mini fahs and I all had hair cuts today. I had my roots done too :)

The mini fahs were much better behaved today and really enjoyed themselves. My hair stylist works out of her home and has a large dog and a cat and also a neighbour's cat that they mini fahs played with.

I booked another hair date for them in the beginning of September but I booked my own appointment for another day. I didn't really have the relaxing experience I normally do with them there with me :wink:

fah said:
:wave:

Hi Khan...it's raining here...I think I saw animals lining up in pairs

Should I be concerned :shifty:
:laugh:

fah said:
The mini fahs and I all had hair cuts today. I had my roots done too :)

The mini fahs were much better behaved today and really enjoyed themselves. My hair stylist works out of her home and has a large dog and a cat and also a neighbour's cat that they mini fahs played with.

I booked another hair date for them in the beginning of September but I booked my own appointment for another day. I didn't really have the relaxing experience I normally do with them there with me :wink:
i need to get my hair dyed but i don't have the money. :(

i can imagine it's a lot more relaxing to get your hair done without the mini fahs around. :D

I just at the long range weather forecast for Victoria and Parksville....it's going to rain and then it's going to rain some more and then rain really hard and then maybe get sunny for the last 5 days :|

At least there are museums to to see in Victoria.

fah said:
I just at the long range weather forecast for Victoria and Parksville....it's going to rain and then it's going to rain some more and then rain really hard and then maybe get sunny for the last 5 days :|

At least there are museums to to see in Victoria.
:hug:

luckily it looks like it rained here all it's going to this week already. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom