The Princess reigns over Randooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching informercials now. This one should intrigue you, Khan. We could make our dream a reality in no time!

6qy29s.jpg

Make money in your underwear!! :hyper:

6qy35v.jpg

Queen Bee said:
I'm watching informercials now. This one should intrigue you, Khan. We could make our dream a reality in no time!

6qy29s.jpg

Make money in your underwear!! :hyper:
ooh i can make money in my underwear :hmm:

well...only if i can do it in my underwear, i'll call. if they were saying "make money in your short pants!" then i'd so totally not even consider it.

Good morning :wave:

~~again I make the offer of postcards to those who want one~~

It's hair cutting day for me and the mini fahs
:
omgwhatthehellwasithinkingsmilie:

did someone say Mel Gibson and accents :drool:

:crazy: I *think* we finally have a working elevator after a 5 week delay of it being fixed. The snack table that they've had out for the last 2 months is gone, the notice on the door is gone, and the new monitor above the elevator says its on the 1st floor instead of flashing some weird code...but I've gotten used to the steps and it's good exercise so I'm not going to use it unless I need to.

Now after all of the elevator noise for the past 2 months they are putting in new carpet in the halls. Today is my floor and the dude is being so damn loud :scream: I really hope this is the last of the upgrades to this place. It's nice they are doing it but all at once?!?! :mad:

:ohmy: the dude is working right outside of my door. Little does he know he's going to have to move in 20 minutes. He wasn't too happy when I said I needed to get into my apartment and he was on the other side of the hall. Too bad! :mad:

:( :huh: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The carpet dude is halfway in my entry now doing something outside in the hall but for some reason needs to be in my apartment. I got a notice the other day saying they would be in our apartments :mad: The drill is super loud :madspit: He better be done by the time I need to leave or I'm going to be late for work!

IWasBored said:
randoooooooooooooooom

:mad:
IWBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!

I have heard the new DKM song twice in the last few days and I think of you every time!

You'll never see this post because we go through a Randoom a day. :sad: I should just pm you or something.

arw9797 said:
:ohmy: the dude is working right outside of my door. Little does he know he's going to have to move in 20 minutes. He wasn't too happy when I said I needed to get into my apartment and he was on the other side of the hall. Too bad! :mad:
:huh: He got mad about letting you out?

That's like when people park behind our driveway and get mad when we ask them to move their cars. The neighbors across the street used to do it ALL the time. Hellooo, I can't get out if you stay there!

I am finally on the last half hour of my Live8 tape and here is my final complaint:

WHYYYY did they go back and show more Madonna, Snoop Dogg, and Kanye but no One/Unchained Melody? :sad:

arw9797 said:
:crazy: I *think* we finally have a working elevator after a 5 week delay of it being fixed. The snack table that they've had out for the last 2 months is gone, the notice on the door is gone, and the new monitor above the elevator says its on the 1st floor instead of flashing some weird code...but I've gotten used to the steps and it's good exercise so I'm not going to use it unless I need to.

Now after all of the elevator noise for the past 2 months they are putting in new carpet in the halls. Today is my floor and the dude is being so damn loud :scream: I really hope this is the last of the upgrades to this place. It's nice they are doing it but all at once?!?! :mad:

It's about time you get the elevator back! At least you shouldnt have to deal with stuff going on for awhile after the carpet is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom