The Princess reigns over Randooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Haha, I know. God, I love accents. :drool:

Didn't Mel Gibson have a thick Australian accent at some point? I'm not a fan of his, but I vaguely recall reading something about how he lost his Australian accent while living here or something. Christian Bale better not be a victim of the same case. :mad:

Not at the same time? You're not fooling me! I know about your fixation with geezers. I know all about how dentures get your motor running :drool:
same here. i'd love to go off to europe or australia, i'd be like :drool: the only problem is i want to major in german, so you'd think "oh well you can move to germany and meet a guy there," right? i don't like german accents. no offense to any germans who may be reading this, mayhaps it's just the ones i heard in german class. but english/irish/australian/etc. are just so :drool:

yeah, watch the first mad max movie if you want to hear his old accent. (i've not watched it but my mom loves that movie and told me about his accent.) i hope all actors learn about this horrible disease and realize it is preventable! unless they're from the southern u.s., in which case i want them to lose the damn accent. :madspit:

oh yes, i was drooling over colonel sanders last night (the real one, not his son) :combust:

KhanadaRhodes said:

same here. i'd love to go off to europe or australia, i'd be like :drool: the only problem is i want to major in german, so you'd think "oh well you can move to germany and meet a guy there," right? i don't like german accents. no offense to any germans who may be reading this, mayhaps it's just the ones i heard in german class. but english/irish/australian/etc. are just so :drool:

yeah, watch the first mad max movie if you want to hear his old accent. (i've not watched it but my mom loves that movie and told me about his accent.) i hope all actors learn about this horrible disease and realize it is preventable! unless they're from the southern u.s., in which case i want them to lose the damn accent. :madspit:

oh yes, i was drooling over colonel sanders last night (the real one, not his son) :combust:

Oh, me too! I'd totally marry the first Irish, English, or Australian guy to approach me if I ever made it out to Europe or Australia. :drool: (Oh, and I don't like German accents either.)

:lol: We should come up with a name for this disease! Like my JTHAHS acronym :hyper:

Queen Bee said:
Oh, me too! I'd totally marry the first Irish, English, or Australian guy to approach me if I ever made it out to Europe or Australia. :drool: (Oh, and I don't like German accents either.)

:lol: We should come up with a name for this disease! Like my JTHAHS acronym :hyper:
same here :drool: when i become rich ( :lol: ) i'll fly us out to europe and/or australia to go manhunting :drool: glad i'm not the only one who doesn't care for german accents. i don't like southern accents either for americans. too bad i live in the south. :down: luckily i don't have one.

:yes: the only question is should we name it after christian bale or mel gibson? :hmm:

KhanadaRhodes said:

same here :drool: when i become rich ( :lol: ) i'll fly us out to europe and/or australia to go manhunting :drool: glad i'm not the only one who doesn't care for german accents. i don't like southern accents either for americans. too bad i live in the south. :down: luckily i don't have one.

:yes: the only question is should we name it after christian bale or mel gibson? :hmm:

Manhunting :drool: That sounds like a reality show. We should document our journey by filming a reality show! :hyper:

Good question! We should go with Mel Gibson since it began with him (much like with the JTHAHS starting with John Travolta).

We're nerds :happy:

Queen Bee said:
Manhunting :drool: That sounds like a reality show. We should document our journey by filming a reality show! :hyper:

Good question! We should go with Mel Gibson since it began with him (much like with the JTHAHS starting with John Travolta).

We're nerds :happy:
:yes: what a great idea! then we could like recoup all our money spent on travelling cuz we could write it off as a business expense and stuff :drool: and hopefully meet some :combust: guys too!

true, true, it's not like you called it JFHAHS :mad: mayhaps something like MGMDAS? (mel gibson mysteriously disappearing accent syndrome) :hmm:

yay! i love being a nerd :D

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes: what a great idea! then we could like recoup all our money spent on travelling cuz we could write it off as a business expense and stuff :drool: and hopefully meet some :combust: guys too!

true, true, it's not like you called it JFHAHS :mad: mayhaps something like MGMDAS? (mel gibson mysteriously disappearing accent syndrome) :hmm:

yay! i love being a nerd :D

And our show definitely wouldn't suck either (I'm looking at you, VH1's Kept :angry: ). Hurry up and get rich, Koowanda. :drool:

MGMDAS! I like it; it's easy to remember because of the MGM part (for me at least) :up:. If Christian Bale falls victim to it... :rant:

Queen Bee said:
And our show definitely wouldn't suck either (I'm looking at you, VH1's Kept :angry: ). Hurry up and get rich, Koowanda. :drool:
yeah, cuz we'd be looking past the superficial accent bit. i mean if some fast disgusting slob came up to me, punched me in the face, and asked me to marry him in the most gorgeous british accent ever i'd say no and kick him in the balls.

i'm working on the rich part :combust:

Queen Bee said:
MGMDAS! I like it; it's easy to remember because of the MGM part (for me at least) :up:. If Christian Bale falls victim to it... :rant:
MGMDAS it is! i think it's easy to remember as well. i know what you mean, we have enough people with american accents as it is. :mad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, cuz we'd be looking past the superficial accent bit. i mean if some fat disgusting slob came up to me, punched me in the face, and asked me to marry him in the most gorgeous british accent ever i'd say no and kick him in the balls.

i'm working on the rich part :combust:

MGMDAS it is! i think it's easy to remember as well. i know what you mean, we have enough people with american accents as it is. :mad:

You'd say no a man with to the most gorgeous British accent ever? Way to keep the superficial pride alive, Khanananada. :sad:

I can't think of anyone with MGMDAS other than Mel Gibson. :hmm:

Queen Bee said:
You'd say no a man with to the most gorgeous British accent ever? Way to keep the superficial pride alive, Khanananada. :sad:
oh, right :reject: sorry. when i said i'd kick him in the balls i meant i'd say yes, then kick him in the balls. because no one will talk to me like that, but if they're british they can get away with it :drool:

and jim forbes would so totally have to narrate the series :love:

Queen Bee said:
I can't think of anyone with MGMDAS other than Mel Gibson. :hmm:
:hmm: there's sting, but he did it on purpose. he apparently used to have a geordie accent! :yikes:

KhanadaRhodes said:

oh, right :reject: sorry. when i said i'd kick him in the balls i meant i'd say yes, then kick him in the balls. because no one will talk to me like that, but if they're british they can get away with it :drool:

and jim forbes would so totally have to narrate the series :love:

:hmm: there's sting, but he did it on purpose. he apparently used to have a geordie accent! :yikes:

That's more like it. :yes:

:heart: Jim Forbes :heart:

I just looked up Behind the Music on VH1's schedule and we'll be Forbesless until July 27th :sad:

Geordie, huh? Interesting. I never knew that!

Queen Bee said:
That's more like it. :yes:

:heart: Jim Forbes :heart:

I just looked up Behind the Music on VH1's schedule and we'll be Forbesless until July 27th :sad:

Geordie, huh? Interesting. I never knew that!
okay, good :up:

what episode is coming up then? i hope it doesn't suck :mad:

yeah. it would've been interesting to hear how he used to sound. he apparently did this before he even started singing in the police so it's not like you can listen for it in old interviews or anything. :mad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

okay, good :up:

what episode is coming up then? i hope it doesn't suck :mad:

yeah. it would've been interesting to hear how he used to sound. he apparently did this before he even started singing in the police so it's not like you can listen for it in old interviews or anything. :mad:

The episode's on Dr. Dre; I don't think I've seen that one. :hmm: It's the only BTM episode airring at all this month. How dare they rob us of Jim Forbes! :sad:

Well that's no fun. :down:

Hey, doesn't the INXS reality show start this week :shifty:

Queen Bee said:
The episode's on Dr. Dre; I don't think I've seen that one. :hmm: It's the only BTM episode airring at all this month. How dare they rob us of Jim Forbes! :sad:

Well that's no fun. :down:

Hey, doesn't the INXS reality show start this week :shifty:
dr. dre? :yuck: at least i've still got my old, outdated copy of duran duran's btm on vhs somewhere. :love:

it starts next monday, the 11th. you'll be able to see jon's HAH in all its glory. and maybe they'll show kirk dressed up like colonel sanders!

KhanadaRhodes said:

dr. dre? :yuck: at least i've still got my old, outdated copy of duran duran's btm on vhs somewhere. :love:

it starts next monday, the 11th. you'll be able to see jon's HAH in all its glory. and maybe they'll show kirk dressed up like colonel sanders!

I have a like 5 minute segment of Behind the Music: 1987 on video somewhere. That's all I have to feed my need for Feebs (that's totally my pet name for Jim and not some cheap attempt to make a rhyme :sexywink: ) until the 27th.

You forgot to mention Tim and his curly fro! :love:

Have you seen the movie Dogs in Space?

Queen Bee said:
I have a like 5 minute segment of Behind the Music: 1987 on video somewhere. That's all I have to feed my need for Feebs (that's totally my pet name for Jim and not some cheap attempt to make a rhyme :sexywink: ) until the 27th.

You forgot to mention Tim and his curly fro! :love:

Have you seen the movie Dogs in Space?
that's it? you taped a bit where they talked about the joshua tree, didn't you? :wink:

i don't know if i have any other btms taped other than the dd one though. i know i saw the hutch one several times (they made one about hutch but not inxs, go figure) but i can't remember if i ever taped it.

:laugh: mayhaps i forgot on purpose :tongue:

no, i hadn't heard of it until a couple months ago :shifty:

KhanadaRhodes said:

that's it? you taped a bit where they talked about the joshua tree, didn't you? :wink:

i don't know if i have any other btms taped other than the dd one though. i know i saw the hutch one several times (they made one about hutch but not inxs, go figure) but i can't remember if i ever taped it.

:laugh: mayhaps i forgot on purpose :tongue:

no, i hadn't heard of it until a couple months ago :shifty:

I sure did :D

I could never bring myself to watch the BTM on Hutch. VH1 should go old school and have BTM marathons again. I loved those! Jim Forbes 24/7 :love:

I bought it from half.com a few months ago. I had it placed above on my computer desk to the right of my monitor. It fell down and hit my scanner a few minutes ago when I made the post asking you when the INXS reality show was supposed to start. :yikes: Man, that is one weird ass movie. I still don't know what it was supposed to be about. :coocoo:

Queen Bee said:
I sure did :D

I could never bring myself to watch the BTM on Hutch. VH1 should go old school and have BTM marathons again. I loved those! Jim Forbes 24/7 :love:

I bought it from half.com a few months ago. I had it placed above on my computer desk to the right of my monitor. It fell down and hit my scanner a few minutes ago when I made the post asking you when the INXS reality show was supposed to start. :yikes: Man, that is one weird ass movie. I still don't know what it was supposed to be about. :coocoo:
i knew it! :wink:

yeah, it was sad, especially once they got to the 90s and started talking about his increasing drug use. :sad:

:hmm: i wonder if my local blockbuster has it. it's pretty big. is your scanner all right? :yikes: dd's movie arena is like that. i know the plot, and i can see how the plot fits into the movie, but it still makes no sense whatsoever. :coocoo:

KhanadaRhodes said:
:hmm: i wonder if my local blockbuster has it. it's pretty big. is your scanner all right? :yikes: dd's movie arena is like that. i know the plot, and i can see how the plot fits into the movie, but it still makes no sense whatsoever. :coocoo:

I couldn't find it at any Blockbusters here, which is why I resorted to buying it. I remember laughing throughout most of it. Some things about that movie were incredibly random. Hutch mostly mumbled when he delivered his lines, so it was a bit difficult to understand what he was saying. He did sing though :drool:

Queen Bee said:
I couldn't find it at any Blockbusters here, which is why I resorted to buying it. I remember laughing throughout most of it. Some things about that movie were incredibly random. Hutch mostly mumbled when he delivered his lines, so it was a bit difficult to understand what he was saying. He did sing though :drool:
:hmm: it's directed by richard lowenstein, right? so it can't be too bad. :wink: and if hutch sings...:love:

Huh. IMDB.com says this movie was made in 1987. That's really strange. :huh: Hutch looks really young in this movie...

6qxw1f.jpg

6qxw7l.jpg

6qxw92.jpg

His character seemed really happy to find the burrito at the little shop. I don't think he paid for it. :ohmy:

6qxz5z.jpg

applying eyeliner :drool:

The female lead reminded me a lot of Paula Yates. I think it's the bleached blonde hair.

I've only been watching this for 15 minutes and I'm already sick of it. :|

Queen Bee said:
His character seemed really happy to find the burrito at the little shop. I don't think he paid for it. :ohmy:

6qxz5z.jpg

applying eyeliner :drool:

The female lead reminded me a lot of Paula Yates. I think it's the bleached blonde hair.

I've only been watching this for 15 minutes and I'm already sick of it. :|
in the burrito pic he's staring at it like it's gonna tell him the meaning of life or something :lmao:

are you just not in the mood to watch it or is it that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom