The Princess reigns over Randooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
You get a little box like the flood control one (which you probably don't remember either, now that I think about it ;) ) and it says, "Sorry! The thread is closed!" and you get bounced back to the first page.

It's not really THAT scary but it had never happened before and I KNEW I was beyond the 45 seconds!
oooh. well i normally don't close these threads until they've reached 500 and a new thread has been made (unless i'm going to make a new one and for the randoom threads i don't unless i can think of a witty title) and when i saw one had been made i closed it. :drool:

the one good thing about all these various chat threads and game threads is it means more threads for me to close :combust:

KhanadaRhodes said:

oooh. well i normally don't close these threads until they've reached 500 and a new thread has been made (unless i'm going to make a new one and for the randoom threads i don't unless i can think of a witty title) and when i saw one had been made i closed it. :drool:

the one good thing about all these various chat threads and game threads is it means more threads for me to close :combust:

:mad: :sad: Queen Bee loves Tim Farriss was the worst Randoom title ever :sad: :mad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lock:

The ONE good thing? Aside from the witty banter and great pictures, right? :sexywink:

Kariann said:

Well if a certain someone doesnt continue to fulfill duties as my Lady In Waiting that could very well be yours.

Let's see in the meantime......

You shall be my Main Advisor...and I give you the rank of Admiral.
I told you I'd be good! :sad:

Kariann said:

There is someone who may take over your post if you dont.

On the other hand...I'm not sure how a Lady In Waiting and being in the army works.
I'll have to figure out a way to balance the contradiction. :yes:

Schmeg said:

You read my mind!

th_Animation3.gif
:drool:

:yawn: I'm suddenly sleepy...and holy crap, that could be because it's nearly 2 am!!

Queen Bee said:
:ohmy:

Do you have to work tomorrow, Schmeg?
No, thank God...I just did 7 days straight after that little hop across the pond after 6 days straight! :crack: I could possibly sleep ALL DAY and love every minute of it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom